2018 JGP Bratislava Mens Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Mens Free Skate

andromache

Record Breaker
Is that a baby Hanyu out there in that shirt???

He has marvelous flow out of his jumps. Very nice. (For real, is he coached by Hanyu's former coach or something?)

These lyrics are unfortunate.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is that a baby Hanyu out there in that shirt???

He has marvelous flow out of his jumps. Very nice. (For real, is he coached by Hanyu's former coach or something?)

These lyrics are unfortunate.

His jumps are the nicest in the competition I think!

What's wrong with the lyrics? Are they about falling :laugh:

synteis

Medalist
He just jumps so easily and effortlessly every single time in seems. Beautiful arms and posture; those skating skills. The only thing I wish is that he had better extension on his landings!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Major props to Mitsuki in skating that clean after watching guys with quad lutzes in their layout.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was beautiful. Should definitely have the highest PCS. That’s surely enough for second place overall.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Mitsuki! WOW!! Oh, wow, what a lovely skater!! Just when you get hyped about quad madness, here comes someone to slap you in the face with all the merits of the other side of the sport. Just beautiful, so calm and lovely and confident. Wonderful!

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
He even look like Yuzu from behind [emoji3] Long legs and frankly he has similar moves to Yuzu.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
So first JGP and Stephen, though admitted he was nervous, runs away from the competition with 16+ point win :clap: