2018 JGP Bratislava Mens SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Mens SP

Ziotic

Medalist
I saw him live at Minto and you can tell he was nervous here.

Much more cautious, but completely understandable for his JGP debut!

Here is to a great FS

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Yessss he did so well for his junior debut! Didn't crack and didn't look nervous at all way to go stephen<33333

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
good morning guys... well.. to those of you, like me barely awake... on the gogolev side of the Atlantic ;)

I had put my alarm to wake me up just in time for Stephen but I woke up a minute early... internal clock is strong when it comes to figure skating.

Very proud to see how he managed his skate.

On the ice,Daniel is another very talented boy.

I am going back to bed perhaps... we will see... i work in a couple hours.... but I wanted to take a minute to post about Stephen... .WOW at that last spin for Daniel.. that wll hurt in a few years...

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
3A nice! 3Frippon, still needs to work on that leg wrap. His posture's not great but he's developing a nice style. 3Lz3T bit of a lean but hung on. Spins not fast but he has some nice positions. Nice job!! :agree:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Wow such a great performance from Daniel, so much passion! That last spin was insane :jaw:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Solid skate by Daniel, but I found his posture and jump technique rather off-putting. I didn't quite 'get' the program either.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'd change that shirt for Daniel, sometimes he looked hunched in his back, but the shirt really billows out so it could have just been that.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
This is the first time I've seen Daniel Grassl, and wow :shocked:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That last spin position...never seen it before. Henceforth it shall be called the Grassl Spin. Has a nice ring to it.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This chap's got funny landings...a bit wild all over!

I do like the sparkle stripes on the pants though.

QuadSal

On the Ice
Maybe because his jumps and air position are so loose the landings to as neat his GOE for the jumps are lower than Mitsuki (turn out on the 3A) and Stephan.