2018 JGP Bratislava Mens SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Mens SP

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Grassl's SS aren't bad, but Gogolev was faster, had much better posture, better air position... With +/-5 GOE polish seems to make a lot of difference. I thought it would be closer, too, but I'm not that surprised.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was pretty rough around the edges, but I appreciated that Nikolaj continued to perform throughout. He seemed reasonably fast too.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh... lord... that was a bad music cut... ugh..

- - - Updated - - -

and some more bad music cuts... sigh

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Nice job by Luke! :) I have never heard of/seen him before either (Let's be honest: I've only seen Stephen before), but I was really impressed. He has a nice presence on the ice and seems well-rounded. It's nice to see a strong singles' skater from the U.K.

moriel

Record Breaker
Grassl's SS aren't bad, but Gogolev was faster, had much better posture, better air position... With +/-5 GOE polish seems to make a lot of difference. I thought it would be closer, too, but I'm not that surprised.

I would say i am not happy, because for me the only advantage the japanese and the canadian had over the italian was a big fed bonus.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Daniel is blessed with the good spirits that have taken hold of Team Italia for the past two seasons. Good on him. :agree:

mishulyia

On the Ice
Gogolev was very impressive! Grassl’s final spin was insane. I didn’t connect to Mitsuki, though. He was “meh” for me.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Aww, Egor only in 9th place :(
hope he can pull up tomorrow. a medal might not happen, but I'd love to see him with a 4th/5th or shooting distance for the final.