Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sofia SULA (FIN)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Gubanova was replaced by Kanysheva (who is still listed for Lithuania but that might change)

Country
Russia
Junior Ladies (Main Entries) in order of Personal Best
In ( ) - best unofficial, at competitions which don't give ISU Best, only for skaters who haven't ISU Best.

1 Alena KOSTORNAIA RUS 207.39
2 Alena KANYSHEVA RUS (195.12 Russian JrNats)
3 Ting CUI USA 180.39
4 Haein LEE KOR (175,97 JGP Qualifiers)
5 Riko TAKINO JPN 174.16
6 Shiika YOSHIOKA JPN (163.12 Junior B)
7 Anna KUZMENKO FRA (157.87 Russian local competitions)
8 Olga MIKUTINA AUT (155.33 Junior B)
9 Sofia SULA FIN 143.77
10 Hongyi CHEN CHN 141.00
11 Emma BULAWKA CAN (131.93 Junior Nationals)
12 Lara Naki GUTMANN ITA 130.61
13 Gyohee JEON KOR 129.91
14 Guzide Irmak BAYIR TUR 124.78
15 Anastasia VAIPAN-LAW GBR 118.61
16 Noemie BODENSTEIN SUI 117.16
17 Amelia Scarlett JACKSON AUS 115.82
18 Cassandra JOHANSSON SWE 114.34
19 Lenne VAN GORP NED (110.37 Junior B)
20 Maya GORODNITSKY ISR 109.38
21 Maria LEVUSHKINA BUL (106.89)
22 Katerina FRICOVA CZE (106.19 Junior B)
23 Nina POLSAK SLO 98.80
24 Jocelyn HONG NZL (96.70)
25 Leona ROGIC SRB 95.24
26 Cheuk Ka Kahlen CHEUNG HKG 90.12
27 Sophie-Laureen GUENTHER AUT (83.55)
28 Aina Sorfina MOHD AMINUDIN MAS 81.27
29 Jasmin ELSEBAIE AUT (81.16)
30 Elizabeth GOLDING IRL (79.70)
31 Ana Cecilia SYDOW MEX (75.85)
32 Angela PRILEPCHANSKA MKD 47.16
33 Neira KISO BIH (34.59)

Mandy CHIANG TPE -

Anna KUZMENKO FRA - formerly was at Moscow Russia, coach Panova. She was a good Novice girl. At September 2017 she had an injury and lost a season. If she restored well - France may pretend to medal.

Last edited:
Country
Russia
Gubanova was replaced by Kanysheva (who is still listed for Lithuania but that might change)

Probably at 3rd JGP Event will be Kseniia SINITSYNA (she is about the same level as Kanysheva - both are strong girls with nice skating, leaders of Panova's group).

Last edited:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I think she is a bit better than Kanysheva, with the 3Lz-3Lo and better musicality/performance, but pretty similar.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Another change to the list: Noémie Bodenstein has replaced Anaïs Coraducci for Switzerland.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Never heard of Alena KANYSHEVA. But any Russian junior lady who manages to get a spot at JGP should be very good.

Country
Russia
Never heard of Alena KANYSHEVA. But any Russian junior lady who manages to get a spot at JGP should be very good.
I've seen Kanysheva alive several times, strong competitor and nice skating.
Past season she won in local and national competitions Shcherbakova, Tarusina, Tarakanova, Panenkova etc. To win these girls even if they are not in their best may only strong competitor.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
So anxious to see Alena Kostornaia's new programs in an international comp! For me she is just from a different league than all the other competitors, due to her grace, fluidity and overall SS, doubled by her technical skills. :luv17:

Alena Kanysheva is an interesting skater for me, should win a solid second place, with a high score. She has an inner elegance that draws you into her programs, also good jumps (hoping she will also be consistent) and she did pretty well at the test skates.

For the third place I think it will be a battle between Riko Takino and Haein Lee, but Ting Cui can also interfere if she will have a good day, and why not, Anna Kuzmenko - it will be really interesting to see her competing again.

Azikin

Medalist
I don't think there even has to be a poll here.. ;)

Apart from two first places, I'm really looking forward to see the third Russian girl and Ting Cui again...

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Unless Kostornaia bombs, she has to win this. Kanysheva is excellent, but her programs are little more than chorus girl hand and shoulder movements and just skating around with little to no choreography. Kosto is in an entirely different league in my opinion. Kosto 1st Kany 2nd. No clue for third but it should be a huge drop from Kany.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
For me it's Ting Cui. I'm also interested in seeing Mikutina. I don't think she'll threaten for the podium, but she really impressed me in some of the smaller comps last year.

moriel

Record Breaker
we need a poll for silver (well maybe japanese ladies will surprise us) and bronze here.

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
While the feeling is that russia will sweep this yers jgps the japanese and coreans should never be ruled out imo. Some americans might have a chance at the bronses as well

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't think it's that lucky since their marks will likely be held down.

i don't think so... they will get the marks they will get, and then everyone else after will go lower marks... i agree somehow that it is lucky... as you enter the rink, skate and leave as opposed to waiting for 3-4-5 more flights and floods etc. I could see why it would be a disadvantage if one of them were in the first flight while all the other top girls were last, then yeah... but with both of them in the first flight, if they skate well, it won't be a problem.