2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I didn't go.. :sad4: That stupid bus had an "at least 90 minutes" delay I would arrive maybe like 30 mintues before the end of ladies FS.... and I wouldn't be able to see victory ceremony anyway... Well, I had my doubts after yesterday's weird results anyway, so I took it like hand of fate, at least I'll be able to watch more skaters like this...

I know the feeling. It was because I couldn't get a bus between the airport (in Krakow) and Ostrava at the times I needed that I ended up not going.

I know it's no comparison to being there soaking up the atmosphere, but at least you'll be able to watch it in the comfort of Ted's company.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG I don't know who's wearing the unitard, but whoever they are they are BOSS!!!

And awww Madison's email...it's so nice!

Azikin

Medalist
I know the feeling. It was because I couldn't get a bus between the airport (in Krakow) and Ostrava at the times I needed that I ended up not going.

I know it's no comparison to being there soaking up the atmosphere, but at least you'll be able to watch it in the comfort of Ted's company.

CaroLiza_fan

This was a line that ends up in Krakow, that town is probably cursed.. ;)

And you're right, it's not the same without Ted... :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh dear, Kristen Spours had to withdraw. I hope she's not injured!

Unfortunately I think Ted mentioned she was? Hopefully not too seriously though.

Klara's skate was great! :biggrin: The home crowd went wild!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh thank goodness the FS group is decided by scores, I miscalculated the time difference and almost missed the whole thing. What did I miss so far?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Go Maryia! May you and your rockin' unitard have a fabulous skate! :biggrin: :rock:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Selina. Love the yellow dress, only in juniors does yellow work. She is young and she can certainly grow from here.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well done to the first two groups! :) I'm off to make a cuppa while the ice gets prettied up.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh, it was Memoirs of a Geisha. Both Miyahara Satoko, so close enough.