2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sparkles: could be more but check, polka dots: check, gloves: check, where's anonymoose_au?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
More polkadots! This is a cute costume! I'd totally wear that dress in real life - albeit a bit longer :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Awww poor Ann-Christin she was so upset! :(

On the plus side Ivelina is so into her program singing along and crowd is clapping along too! :biggrin: "I Will Survive" is a good pick!

pearly

Record Breaker
Hm, also... many years ago this version of I Will Survive would have been a music violation. You weren't allowed to have clapping unless it was say Paso Doble, meaning a part of the music. This song has a lot of background noise in terms of clapping, whistles etc. I'll go check out the rules on that.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The rink has turned into a dance hall now :laugh2: :dance2:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hm, also... many years ago this version of I Will Survive would have been a music violation. You weren't allowed to have clapping unless it was say Paso Doble, meaning a part of the music. This song has a lot of background noise in terms of clapping, whistles etc. I'll go check out the rules on that.

Oh really? I thought some of the clapping was from the crowd?

:laugh: It does seem weird to provide your own applause! But hey, it'd help me to think the crowd was behind me ;)

Also I like Ivaline's hairdo, it's interesting!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maia. This program is so fun and I love the color of her costume. I like her a lot. :)