2018 Junior Worlds TV and Live stream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Worlds TV and Live stream

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Geez, did I just not notice before? eurovision sports website now has the Junior Worlds archived streams on-line (up to and inc Ladies SP third group (out of 8), so I guess they're very up to date? And it looks like those are NOT geoblocked (the live one most definitely is for me, for whatever stupid reason).

At least we have a way to catch up with the competition!

The Finn

Record Breaker
Eurovision works fine now, atleast in here. It was geoblocked earlier in here not anymore.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Only took them how long to fix the issue? Sheez. Most of the championship has already taken place. I did notice the archived streams were not geoblocked earlier, I guess that was a good start.

Next thing they should do is fix the eurovision app on iOS. That app is terrible. Now I suddenly cannot get any sound with it, and there still doesn't seem to be a good way to stream to appleTV. Get your act together, guys. :-(

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I watched the final 2 FD groups with huuuuge frustration as the stream kept cutting out every few minutes.

An empty arena, fans shut out from viewing on livestream. This is NOT a great way to popularize this sport.

I feel so sorry for the skaters. And their relatives who may not have been able to watch. :disapp:

Azikin

Medalist
I watched the final 2 FD groups with huuuuge frustration as the stream kept cutting out every few minutes.

An empty arena, fans shut out from viewing on livestream. This is NOT a great way to popularize this sport.

Agreed. I stopped watching during Kostornaia's SP and rather watched later on Youtube with a better quality..

https://www.twitch.tv/super_73 is looking good, I hope it will last..

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Any Streams for Gala Exhibition (that are not geoblocked)? Will ISU JGP Channel stream the Gala? IceNetwork will not be showing.