2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Micol was very promising when she was in Juniors, and I really rated her back then. I saw her as Carolina's natural heir. But then things went awry when puberty hit.

But, since her year out a couple of seasons ago, Micol has looked to be well on the way to getting back to where she is capable of being.

I hope she does.

Not too fussed on her SP music for this season, though. But, it's better than what we heard before her!

CaroLiza_fan

andromache

Record Breaker
I really want to like Sofia, but the hand movements/arm choreo seems very unpolished and awkward. Kind of similar to Liza, but Liza is better at selling it.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
twizzle twizzle is this ice dance?

I really like when Ladies are doing twizzles in their step sequences, Sofia's skirt worked beautifully in motion, accentuating those twizzles perfectly!

Roo87

Medalist
I really like when Ladies are doing twizzles in their step sequences, Sofia's skirt worked beautifully in motion, accentuating those twizzles perfectly!

I don't dislike it, just no used to seeing it often in Ladies. Alaina has a bunch in her new program as well.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Sofia below Liza?
I know they both made mistakes, but Liza FELL, whereas Sonya didn't quite

lusk8

Record Breaker
Sofia into 2nd place, I hope she didn't hurt her hand on that 2A fall, she was rubbing it...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I liked Sofia, but I'm not sure I would have put her that much higher than Amber.

That said, I wouldn't have put Liza that much higher than Amber either. I would have had them all close together.

Although, that may just be me wanting an epic battle in the FS... :laugh: :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
What a lovely program from Viveca, not a fan of the music but she skated very well. :luv17:

Seems it's not been most of the ladies' days today. Kaori :(