2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Short Program

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
My inner angsty emo teenager is weeping over people not knowing the song in the chat.

Valentina jumps very high, but it seems like she doesn't have the strength to hold on to the landings. She did a gorgeous layback.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I wouldn't be mad if Viveca had lower TES, but she's ahead of Sofia on TES. The gap is on PCS. And Sofia fell. And Viveca did 3-3, I went and checked.

OK, maybe I'm wrong :) Where did you check? Her skating skills are great, but maybe she's a bit slow.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Valentina, I love you!!!

Loved everything about that routine. The skating; the music; the dress...

Yeah, she'll end up down the order because of the mistakes, but I am looking forward to seeing how it improves as the season progresses.

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
My inner angsty emo teenager is weeping over people not knowing the song in the chat.

Valentina jumps very high, but it seems like she doesn't have the strength to hold on to the landings. She did a gorgeous layback.

LOL, we all live in different ages.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
What's Greta's music? It sounds so familiar. :think: from Japanese anime movie?

Anyone from her skate music era here? It's a waltz...

why aren't biographies updated before competitions. I know the skater have a due date to send their informations.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Skate well Sofia to Two Steps from Hell Soundtrack Selection! Not :laugh: I put a spell on you it is.

We'll wait for the other music for the free skate.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Sofia Sula's outfit looks so much like Karen Chen's from last season. I see it and I hear Carmen...

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I couldn't watch group 3.

Ouch Kaori. That was a disaster. But i think she wil comme back strong in free skate.