RUS367.65
9Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTI
ITA561.05
10Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RUS175.96

Entries

No.NameNation
1Anna KUBLIKOVA / Yuri HULITSKI
RD: Tango: "Tango Rhy" by DJ Seven; Tango: "Tentacion by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Sergei Petukhov, Alexander Tolstik
FD: "The Flight" (from "Tale of Wandering") by Alfred Schnittke; "Adagio" (from "Dead Souls") by Alfred Schnittke; choreo by Sergei Petukhov, Alexander Tolstik
BLR
2Juulia TURKKILA / Matthias VERSLUIS
RD: "Poeta En El Viento" by Vicente Amigo
FD: "1. Allegro" by Hai-Kyung Suh [Piano], Sir Neville Marriner [Conductor], Academy
FIN
3Adelina GALAYAVIEVA / Louis THAURON
SP: "Flamenco" by Antonio Gades, Cristina Hoyos; Tango: "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FS: Amelie soundtrack by Yann Tiersen; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FRA
4Katharina MÜLLER / Tim DIECK
RD: Tango medley, including "Tango" by Tango Jointz, Ricardo "Ricardito" Reveira
FD: "A homage to us people"
GER
5Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
RD: Tango: "Tango Flamenco" by Armik; Flamenco: "Volare (Nel blu dipinto di blu)"'by Gypsy Kings; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
FD: "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer; "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire; "On the Radio" by Donna Summer; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
GBR
6Robynne TWEEDALE / Joseph BUCKLAND
RD: Tango: "Whatever Lola Wants; Tango: " Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Ghost (The Musical; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
GBR
7Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTI
RD: "Tango to Evora" by Conjunto Berretin; "Poeta En El Viento" by Vicente Amigo; "Encanto Rojo" by Fabio Hager Sexteto
FD: "Hymne a l'amour" performed by Rocco De Villiers; "Joy Follows Suffering" performed by Michael W. Smith
ITA
8Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV
RD: Alfred Schnittke’s “Tango in a Madhouse;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Master and Margarita soundtrack by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
RUS
9Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
RD: "Verano Porteño," by Astor Piazzolla performed by Raúl Garello; choreo by Alexander Zhulin
FD: Bach’s Air; Praeludium and Allegro in the Style of Pugnani, by Kreisler (Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major by Bach); choreo by Alexander Zhulin
RUS
10Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
RD: "Desde el alma" by Orquesta Color Tango De Roberto Alvarez; "Quejumbroso" by Orquesta Color Tango De Roberto Alvarez; choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov, Natalia Hvoyneva, Jonah Bokaer
FD: "Porz Goret" by Yann Tiersen; choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov, Natalia Hvoyneva, Jonah Bokaer
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Currently at FD practice, 1st group.

Julia and Matthias are looking solid, I love how well matched they are, the program is a nice rendition of classical music, good speed and flow, some lovely extensions from Julia.

Lilah and Lewis have super fun, engaging material, I just love dynamic programs that are done tastefully, regardless of team's technical level. I really don't mind music cuts there and feel that they really enjoy that music. And for the first time I like this sliding movement, works quite well with the program. And they look much improved on posture, flow in edges.

I find German's FD rather...depressing? These muddy costumes and voiceovers are a let down for me, solid skating though.

Robynne and Joseph with one of our faves as 'Ghost', mediocre program for me nothing too bad, nothing special too, just pretty forgettable.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
And there are judges watching practice on stands where I sit;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
2nd group on the ice, Sergei's costume is something, like a 80s throwback, sequins on a mesh with red splotches, I do wish Betina was the one with sparkle and he had red/black costume, lots of sparkle on bodice from Jasmine Tessari, beautiful light pink/grey ombre dress from Lorraine

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Adelina and Louis - quite charming program to Amelie, nice flow in movement, definitely better than RD for me, some nice lifts. I have an issue with music cuts a bit, some transitions are too jarring and obvious.

Betina and Sergei... This is such a throwback style of dance, lots of arm/leg flailing, not much dance from the core aside of obvious (lifts etc.), I am not a fan to be honest... And these lifts - I get that they want to showcase strenght and flexibility, but I will watch it with a fear, there was an issue with one lift when Betina almost fell from dismount. And the sliding movement is take quite seriously and literally - there is double FULL body slide on ice at the end so brace yourself. The wholesome just feel dated and generic...

Solid skate from Lorraine and Quinn, very fluid and musical, good use of their long limbs, the slowmo before spin is a thing of beauty. They look just so much more refined, mature comparing to past season.

I will honestly have my heart in throat watching Viktoria and Nikita, these lifts are getting me major scare... It is like he goes into them 150% and she hesitates, resulting in difference in dynamics or him going into them, her aborting. But the program looks good on them, nice long lines and he is feeling himself all right in the second part.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
And I have now flag signatures from Lorraine, Quinn, Viktoria, Nikita, Louis and Adelina:) :) :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Sitting near Lorraine and Quinn at warm up area, watching Burak from Turkey, I swear I am living my best life now:laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
You make our miserable thought :biggrin:

Hehe:) :) :), I try to share as much as I can and these little moments are the most precious, smile on their faces when you tell them that You love the program and wishing them luck, asking them to sign your flag of their country with a promise to wave it for them. It is a great feeling both for me and them, Nikita said that he loves signing flags and he does not know why:) :), Viktoria is a beauty, Lorraine and Quinn so humble:)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you for your reports NNNF.. good luck to Lorraine and Quinn.. I love their programs this year!!:love: :dance3:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nice to have you on the scene NNF. :) Thanks for your reports.

I could have used you in the ladies thread. The Candyman fans tried to assimilate me into their collective. I was saved by Pearly and Beatrice who I named as my star trek crew.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hello again, you lovely people, my nerves have been destroyed by listening to that atrocious music cut for Junhwan's FS (right after Yuzuru, who is using Plushenko's Nijinski music, which I love with all my heart...), please shoot me and end my misery or distract me by all means possible. SOS.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I remember liking the Finns' dance from Lombardia and I still like it! Nice job!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Damn. Sorry was cooking and missed the Finns. I'm back now though!

ETA: feed just froze. Not a good sign.