2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
98% clean, enough to say she was the first and only skater in this group to skate clean.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Rika joins the senior 3A club. Very nice. :)

How exciting! Triple Axel-off with Liza at Worlds FTW :laugh:

Dang, we need Ted!

OMG! "What is Love"! Moris! (What's happened to Moris lately? He seems to have regressed :( )

leoleo

Medalist
My skin is clear my crops are watered my life has been saved! The program is even more beautiful than it was at the ice they took the why god hands out and everything was so beautiful she only made one minor mistake thank you jesus rika is not coming to play this seaosn my daughter i am so prouuuud

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Wow!! :D That's how you close out a competition!! Besides the obviously impressive 3As, Rika is just such a wonderfully well-rounded skater - excellent speed and skating skills, as well as great spins and understanding of/connection to the music. I really like this program for her. She's definitely one to watch out for this season!

pearly

Record Breaker
Nice to see someone happy in the KnC. Well done! Now I wish we could see how Alina compared to this!

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Rika KIHIRA - JPN- Music: Beautiful Storm
3A-3T
3A
3Lo rippon
CCoSp
StSq
3Lz-2T
3F rippon
LSp
3lz tano-2T-2Lo
FSSp
ChSq
3S (imprecise landing)
What a senior debut!! Congrats Rika :yahoo::love:

TSS: 147.37 new world record!!! TCS: 218.16 winner :luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Rika :clapper: That was a very impressive skate from her, and she's proving that she's going to be a great contender this season

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Incidentally, moments like that are why I hate how these livestreams filter out the crowd. When a skater lands a 3A, I want to hear the roar of applause.