2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Free Skate

moriel

Record Breaker
anyways, i think there is finally a new era of quads and 3As.
we got several senior ladies with 3As, we got several juniors with quads.

skates like rika's give me hope in better future where ladies will have same TES as men

rikaquegira

On the Ice
By the way, Rika is officially the first lady to land 3A-3T in international competition. If I’m not mistaken, Mao only landed 3A-2T.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Rika! WOW! Huge score, great FS! I'm so impressed! She's definitely a contender for major podiums this year!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
anyways, i think there is finally a new era of quads and 3As.
we got several senior ladies with 3As, we got several juniors with quads.

skates like rika's give me hope in better future where ladies will have same TES as men

Yes! It’s so exciting to watch!
In the future she’ll add a 4T! [emoji7]

What I love about Rika is that she’s also a beautiful skater, great SS, great performance ability, the interpretation is there, she’s everything! She only misses the consistency and she could work on some jumps that sometimes are almost UR(in the new rules they are definitely UR). I couldn’t see with this poor camera work how clean her jumps were but I’ll watch this performance a dozen times, that’s for sure!
What a great debut!!!!!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm so glad she got the NHK spot. The final should be possible. World Team: Satoko, Rika, Mako. :coffee:

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
OMG

Has Rika peaked too early? :laugh:

That was really something... Have we ever seen a long program without any 2A from a lady?

ETA: well okay, she's been doing programs without 2A since last season, nothing new :bang:

leoleo

Medalist
Maybe i'm crying a little bit. :sad21: i am so proud. I have had my eyes on her since juniors and i always felt so sad to see her ruin half of her performances because of nerves and low confidence even tho all the talent was always there but she really worked hard since junior world, said she will no longer make excuses and try to be as consistent as possible this season.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm so glad she got the NHK spot. The final should be possible. World Team: Satoko, Rika, Mako. :coffee:

Kaori, Mai, and Wakaba are not happy with this prediction right now :biggrin:
Like Russia, it's just so sad that there are only 3 spots to the championships.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Senior international. She landed it in juniors at the JGPF.

yes! in seniors! [emoji122]
I’ve been a fan since the beginning of last season [emoji7] When I saw her Kung Fu Piano SP I was like “omgggggg who is this girl????” [emoji23]

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
It's just so refreshing to see a skater get such a big score because her tech content is incredibly difficult, and not because her GOEs and PCS are incredibly high.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe i'm crying a little bit. :sad21: i am so proud. I have had my eyes on her since juniors and i always felt so sad to see her ruin half of her performances because of nerves and low confidence even tho all the talent was always there but she really worked hard since junior world, said she will no longer make excuses and try to be as consistent as possible this season.

:agree: