GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
ISU GP NHK Trophy 2018
ISU Grand Prix
Hiroshima Prefectural Sports Center
Hiroshima / JPN
09 November 2018 - 11 November 2018

PAIRS FREE SKATE
Saturday, 10 November 2018, 14:35 UTC +9 (JST)

Time in Other Places

No.NameNation
1Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Great Gig in the Sky" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
3Miu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA
SP: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuono; choreo by Yuka Sato, Jeremy Abbott, Pasquale Camerlengoeo by
FS:"Turn To Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson; choreo. by Yuka Sato, Jeremy Abbott, Pasquale Camerlengo
JPN
4Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Alexander Nevski" by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
FS: "Toi et Moi" by Igor Krutoi; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
RUS
5Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
SP: "Buona Sera Signorina" by Fred Buscaglione; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
FS: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
ESP
6Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
SP: "That's It (I'm Crazy)" by Sofi Tukker; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Swan Lake (reprise of 2017-18 FS) by Petr Tchaikovsky; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne & Shae Zukiwsky
USA
7Audrey LU / Misha MITROFANOV
SP: “Masquerade Waltz” by Aram Khachaturian; choreo by Olga Ganicheva, Evgeni Nemirovskii
FD: “El Tango de Roxanne" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack) performed by The Police; "Come What May" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack) performed by The Police; choreo by Olga Ganicheva, Evgeni Nemirovskii
USA
8Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Chris KNIERIM
SP: “Castle“ by Halsey; choreo by Aljona Savchenko, Benoit Richaud, Dalilah Sappenfield
FS: “Wicked Game;" performed by James Vincent McMorrow ; choreo by Aljona Savchenko, Benoit Richaud, Dalilah Sappenfield
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Still no sign of the skating World Feed streams for today re-appearing on the Eurosport Player. :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But, since I went to the bother of getting up again, I am going to post this anyway.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
XXXX

Unfortunately, the Pair's Free is not being shown LIVE on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be highlights in between the LIVE coverage of the Ladies Free and the Men's Free.

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 12m 40s. LIVE coverage of Ladies FS at start. LIVE coverage of Men's FS starts at 1h 5m 40s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/ef6b2385-0640-4cf4-be83-23ad70274604

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/time0305.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/data0305.htm

Hope this helps.

This is seriously messing up my plans for today. I was intending watching the Short Dance now (since Eurosport aren't showing highlights of it), and then watch the TV coverage of the Ladies and Pairs before going out to Ju-Jitsu. That would mean I would only have the Men 's FS to watch this afternoon. But, it now looks like I will have to watch the Men and the Dancers (if videos appear) this afternoon. And I'm not sure I'll get them all fitted in before the Formula 1 Qualifying coverage starts.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I am here for Pairs. But I am soo tired. No idea why. And I'm also playing pokemon go from my desk. Wish my luck I need a weird lizard-duck thing.

peese

Medalist
Still no sign of the skating World Feed streams for today re-appearing on the Eurosport Player. :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But, since I went to the bother of getting up again, I am going to post this anyway.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
XXXX

Unfortunately, the Pair's Free is not being shown LIVE on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be highlights in between the LIVE coverage of the Ladies Free and the Men's Free.

Here is the link for the British Eurosport highlights on the Player:
XXXX

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/time0305.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/data0305.htm

Hope this helps.

This is seriously messing up my plans for today. I was intending watching the Short Dance now (since Eurosport aren't showing highlights of it), and then watch the TV coverage of the Ladies and Pairs before going out to Ju-Jitsu. That would mean I would only have the Men 's FS to watch this afternoon. But, it now looks like I will have to watch the Men and the Dancers (if videos appear) this afternoon. And I'm not sure I'll get them all fitted in before the Formula 1 Qualifying coverage starts.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Thx as always! You are a gem!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am here for Pairs. But I am soo tired. No idea why. And I'm also playing pokemon go from my desk. Wish my luck I need a weird lizard-duck thing.

Me too. I'm usually a night owl and happy to stay up for late comps. Not this time. I'm just exhausted. Yesterday I couldn't stay up for anything, and tonight I think I'm going to crash after pairs.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thx as always! You are a gem!

You're welcome, peese

But, I just wish that I could have been telling you guys something more useful this morning.

It's been a while since I last had reason to feel like this, but I am really peeved off with Eurosport today. Like, I am paying them for a service, and have ended up not getting a big chunk of the thing that was the reason that I got the service for in the first place!

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, my stream got stucked on 'ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-'

coincidence?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
You know, I've been thinking that there's an admirable amount of restraint in Ice Dance, everyone refraining from using Tango de Roxanne after V/M's definitive master class, even in a Tango year. But Lu and Mitrofanov do a very nice job of the same music cut in Pairs. They've got a lot of talent, I could definitely see them moving up the ranks when they get a bit of polish on.