2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Hopefully someone streams group two, even if in fuzzy-def.

The first warm up group was a treat to watch. Misha is a ridiculously talented skater and then those jumps are mind-boggling huge.

ETA: group two, Yuzu-focused
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnGeOqgNqRxX

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Yuzu Origin RT:
4Lo > 2Lo (pop)
4S — spin out, holds on
Everything else ezmode.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Gracie's spiral :luv17: looks like a promising program, even if the jumps aren't there

katymay

Medalist
Any reports of Gracie would be appreciated!!!

Mostly stood at the side of the barrier, very little actual skating. Very very slow program, a few jumps attempted, popped S attempt and a 3L2T which was sort of messy. I am just going by the stream, didn't look too promising. I am more worried about Mako....hope she shakes it out, she did a full run through with a few problems at the end.

composer

On the Ice
I feel like Gracie actually skated better once the other skaters started doing their thing instead of staying by the boards and giving her space. Just me projecting though. It almost feels like getting a peek at someone skating just for herself and no one else.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Polina looked amazing. Huge jumps, all landed. Sigh. Does anyone know who was in the yellow sweater?

Sofia Samodurova.

Polina looked great, hope she brings those huge jumps at the competition.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo is still having problems with that salchow, but the other jumps were clean and she looked in good condition from what I could make out of the stream.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
For people who said Gracie was slow: she wasn’t slow at all lol! I think she’s slow on purpose in the beginning and by the middle of the step sequence, before the 2nd half, she gets faster with the music getting more emotional and louder. I think it was part of her choreography by Jeremy.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I think she is planning anothe flute instead of the 3T. She marked a Lz in the middle of the program after she marked the 2A.