2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup live reports

milkgirl

On the Ice
Is there any information about Arthur`s 4 Axel ? Did he attempt this jump during today`s practice?

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Guys, I just read that Evgenia hit her head terribly during practice :( does anyone knows more about how she's doing? :sad21:

Danny T

Medalist
Jeeez, just heard about Evgenia's crash too. Will anyone even make it out of Moscow alive :hopelessness::dbana:

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
The Megasport monster is not satisfied :drama: Days like this remind everyone how dangerous this sport really is, even though the skaters make it look so easy and soft...
Evgenia is such a tough cookie! She competed at Worlds with stiches on her knee in 2017 as far as I recall, and now this! Kudos to her, really!

Atlantis

Rinkside
Yuzuru was sublime. Elegance, artistry, perfection, 6.0 - it cannot be better. The only caveat that we both had with my wife is that we had seen this before. His costumes, his programs look very similar to what he did a year ago, two years ago. May be he just has nowhere to grow?
What are you talking about? Two years ago he did Let's Go Crazy and Hope and Legacy. In what way is it similar? To any of his programs. He never did something so retro either. The only thing it is somewhat similar to is Notte Stellata but apart from that? Nothing. Maybe it's his brand of skating you have already seen but that's something no one can change.