2018 Rostelecom Cup Men's Free Skate | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Men's Free Skate

rei00

Rinkside
Well I'm new here. And I just wanted to say -
When I last time attended gp live, Lipnitskaya skated for the last time (you all remember, don't you?) and Shoma skated crap without sequences. Here I am again, for my beloved Hanyu, and well...
I'm starting to think I can jinx events. I'm so sorry guys!!! XD

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well I am utterly confused and sad yet delighted, it's saddening that Yuzuru fell and another version of NHK happened, but Kazuki got bronze and I would celebrate with ramen and beer if I didn't have the extra tutoring session tomorrow. And whoa ID starts soon, please hurry mr. bus driver

Ziotic

Medalist
You know it’s been messy when someone come 7th in short, 6th in free and 5th overall....

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
So this means...Junhwan is basically in?

It seems so...

I think it was disgusting to watch how Kvitelashvili was totally overscored in technical elements, while almost every jump should have gotten a bit minus. Anyway, congratulations for the silver and especially to Tomono for the bronze, WOW! Hanyu of course was the big winner, so great!!!

rachno2

Record Breaker
My Misha smiled and that’s all I needed today :) GPF happens every year.

Kazuki was the star of the show for me!

Danny T

Medalist
Kazuki bronze!! Well-deserved, congratulations! :hap93:

Yuzu won by 30 points anyway for the lulz :drama: I'm sad, not gonna lie, but also very proud of him for pulling a layout he didn't practice at all, and after the quite bad fall on the 4Lo in practice. I would say Otonal is the programme that improves the most, but this (minus axels trouble) is the best he got into Origin. The choreographic sequence at the end was better, and everything before the first axel fall was sharper too. Keep improving Yuzu, I think Origin still has more room to grow :hap10: (side note: 3A you sneks, and I just knew that 4T-eu-3S was gonna snake him. Give it up Yuzu it's unrequited love :curse:)

Also, not to jinx him, but Junhwan's chance at GPF just got exponentially bigger :devil: (as long as Nathan doesn't flop France)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's the men's competition. Literally anything can happen.

My brain is not ready for this, but oh my god I miss a competition and Kazuki gets on the podium and my darling has a chance to go to finals I need to not watch or something

Ziotic

Medalist
Kazuki bronze!! Well-deserved, congratulations! :hap93:

Yuzu won by 30 points anyway for the lulz :drama: I'm sad, not gonna lie, but also very proud of him for pulling a layout he didn't practice at all, and after the quite bad fall on the 4Lo in practice. I would say Otonal is the programme that improves the most, but this (minus axels trouble) is the best he got into Origin. The choreographic sequence at the end was better, and everything before the first axel fall was sharper too. Keep improving Yuzu, I think Origin still has more room to grow :hap10: (side note: 3A you sneks, and I just knew that 4T-eu-3S was gonna snake him. Give it up Yuzu it's unrequited love :curse:)

Also, not to jinx him, but Junhwan's chance at GPF just got exponentially bigger :devil: (as long as Nathan doesn't flop France)

Heck, depending on what happens in France, Boyang could make the final still. He just needs to come at least second with a tie breaker to bear Keegan, and hope that Samarin doesn’t win...

century2009

On the Ice
I woke up for this... I should have slept through it. Congrats everyone!

I dont know if it is worth it watching the women. It has to be better than the men's right????

rachno2

Record Breaker
Heck, depending on what happens in France, Boyang could make the final still. He just needs to come come at least second with a tie breaker to bear Keegan, and hope that Samarin doesn’t win...

Boyang HYPE :clap: