2018 Russian-Chinese youth winter games | Golden Skate

2018 Russian-Chinese youth winter games

The Finn

Record Breaker
This event will be held in Ufa, Russia, 20 - 25 December 2018. This is the 2nd time this event will be held. Two years ago the event was held in Harbin, China.

Last time Russia sent pretty good team to this event. They basically sent their best skaters who didn't make it to the JGP Final. This time this event is not held at the same time as the JGP Final, so, Russia might send even better team this time. Although, I am sure that Sasha, Alena and Anna will obviously rather skate at the Russian Nationals than this event, so, I doubt we will see any of those skaters here.

In any case, this should be pretty interesting event. Hopefully we will see some videos, or maybe even a stream.

Entries-results https://fsrussia.ru/results/1819/rcwg2018/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
On Christmas Day? It’d be some dedicated skaters who want to compete here. At least the Russian ones anyway. That said I’d be really interested in seeing this.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On Christmas Day? It’d be some dedicated skaters who want to compete here. At least the Russian ones anyway. That said I’d be really interested in seeing this.

Orthodox Christmas is in January.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
When will we know the entries? Hoping to see Sinitsyna and Vasilieva here, among others.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Per CSKA website, they are sending Danielian, Iakovlev, and Vasilieva! Hope there are vids :drama: Plus the website owner can make mistakes on entry list so I probably shouldn't hold my breath.

http://ltk-cska.ru

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
So with two junior men... there should be two junior ladies... so likely it is Sinitsyna then :)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So with two junior men... there should be two junior ladies... so likely it is Sinitsyna then :)

Yeah but it's the Russian-Chinese games so what, they are going to have a competition with 4 skaters in singles? :laugh: :shrug: I'm too lazy to check and see how many they had last time.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Okay so last time they had 3 each in singles and 2 each in pairs and ice dance. So I wonder... who is the third lady then? Maybe Kanysheva, but she just skated at the JGPF. Or maybe Kostyuk or Safonova.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Okay so last time they had 3 each in singles and 2 each in pairs and ice dance. So I wonder... who is the third lady then? Maybe Kanysheva, but she just skated at the JGPF. Or maybe Kostyuk or Safonova.

What about the 3rd guy? Maybe Andrei Mozalev or Matvei Vetlugin?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I hope 3 Chinese boys show up. That would be awesome mainly because I swear I've only seen 1 Chinese junior this season in competition, Yudong Chen at Golden Spin. I hope Yudong at least shows up, he was pretty good at Golden Spin! Maybe Mozalev can go too or Vetlugin!

I'll :pray: for a stream but I'm not holding my breath.

By the way, Ufa is 10 hours ahead of Eastern time zone :agree:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What about the 3rd guy? Maybe Andrei Mozalev or Matvei Vetlugin?

Well Mozalev performed his SP a couple of days ago, pulled out of the FP, so he could very well be the 3rd guy. Vetlugin hasn't been competing well lately but he could be sent too. He along with Mozalev, Danielian and Iakovlev are the only JGP participants who are not going to senior nats. There are lots of other guys too apart from these four :think: I guess we will know soon enough.

If it's Mozalev though, this will be round 2 against Danielian and Iakovlev and round 1 for Danielian vs Iakovlev :laugh: Man, we need a feed, this can be good :tantrum:

ETA: draw is tomorrow, practice on Saturday, and competition starts on Sunday!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And we got confirmation of 2 participants!!! Mozalev (and coach Davydenko) plus Danielian have arrived in Ufa. It's in all 3 of their Instastories!!! :yahoo:

Mozalev Instastory "it's time to play. Ufa is waiting."

I'm so excited :rock:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here are the results of the 2016 Russian-Chinese Youth Winter Games : http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1632.html

But only russian skaters are listed... I can't find the full results :confused:

That website will only list the results for skaters who had/are competing for Russia.

There are some results here https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?61757-2016-Russian-Chinese-youth-winter-games
Top 3 results in all disciplines are here [https://www.fsrussia.ru/news/2682-v...nie-rossijsko-kitajskie-molodezhnye-igry.html

But it looks like it wasn't broadcast 2 years ago and no protocols. Hopefully we get something this year :laugh:

ETA: found the full results for SP on Navka forum http://navka-ice-queen.forumisrael.net/t846-topic and VIDS!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Panova is there :laugh: She's in Davydenko's Instastories at the draw I suppose.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Svetlana Panova? So I guess one of the ladies is Sinitsyna. Still don't know who the other one could be - maybe they will send Kostyuk to have two from the same team.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian roster

Davis-Smolkin

Pepeleva-Pleshkov
Vislobokova-Briukhanov

Sinitsina
Kostyuk
Vasilieva

Danielian
Iakovlev
Mozalev

Everyone was verified by instastories except Iakovlev! No clue who the 2nd dance team is.
ETA: Kirill is confirmed now! He is in Mozalev's instatories and OMG, he is taller than Artur now and is almost Andrei's height :eeking: Cool that they are all buddies! 2nd dance team has been identified!

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Yes yes yes!! I love all three of these ladies so much! And the men, pairs, and dance are great as well :)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian roster

Davis-Smolkin

Pepeleva-Pleshkov
Vislobokova-Briukhanov

Sinitsina
Kostyuk
Vasilieva

Danielian
Iakovlev
Mozalev

2nd dance team
Ivanenko/Karpov

Chinese Roster

Pairs
TANG Feifao-YANG Yongchao
WANG Yuchen-HUANG Yihang

Men
FANG Shuai (he's listed on the website but not in the brochure below)
CHEN Yudong :yahoo:
QU Zibo

Ladies
CHEN Hongyi
ZHANG Siyang
CHENG Zilin

Ice dance
GUO Yuzhu-ZHAO Pengkun
CHEN Xizi-XING Jianing

Source: http://fcpsr.ru/images/2018/РКИ2018/РКИ_2018_-_Бюллетень_1_15.12.pdf