2018 Skate America Exhibition Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Exhibition Gala

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Typical Gala but I really enjoyed Julian. And of course I would come just to see Kaori and Satoko read a phone book. Missed Marin. :(

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
finally cathing up with the gala (i'm doing a marathon :biggrin:)

somebody give julian a medal!:rofl:This was elladj balde level fun! voronov and brezina...i need my hormones back :gclap:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just wondering if anybody has found a copy of the running order online anywhere.

The reason I ask is that I started watching the archived World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player this morning, and discovered that the Gala had already started when they joined it.

So, I'm trying to find out if they missed anything.

Incidentally, apologies for not putting up a reminder post. I clean forgot about the Gala. :eek::

But, since there wasn't any coverage on Eurosport's linear channels, you don't have to worry about getting it watched within the 7 days. Additional streams like this one are available for 30 days after being broadcast.

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-america/74dc48ad-f9a7-491b-a751-bb5431efdfb5

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan