2018 US Int'l Classic Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 US Int'l Classic Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
She did fall once, but this was much, much better than the Asian Open, and her jumps are beautiful! I love that squirtle so much, I can't help it :love:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The choreography of this program still doesn't make much sense to me. The opening jumping passes, especially, totally miss the obvious musical highlights where a jump should go and instead just occur randomly.

And why, when the band leader says it's time to speed it up does she stay at the same speed?

firal

Record Breaker
Wow she is only 15? Good skate, very good beginning but totally running out of steam towards the end, was hoping the music would finish soon so she can take a breather. Akiko good job with the choreography!

kimi492

Final Flight
Satoko’s score is out of control - she had a Fall a pop and a ton of visible UR’s. I am so over it

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
The choreography of this program still doesn't make much sense to me. The opening jumping passes, especially, totally miss the obvious musical highlights where a jump should go and instead just occur randomly.

Not a bad skate, but that program did not do it for me at all. I am so sick of the music, and she barely performed at all, save for a couple of standing sections. Also, it's Hart, people, not 'heart' - enough with the inane choreography! :p

I love Akiko to bits but she has done goof on this program.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I think Eunsoo should be pleased with her skate. Some errors but everything is a step forward.

Also- what is going on with Gabby?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have a terrible feeling Larkyn is going to be our number one lady this year.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So silver lining, both Eunsoo and Ye Lim on the podium!

And another 4th place for Christy. Dang, get this girl on a podium!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Everyone is going to leave this competition with the certain knowledge that altitude is the devil.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Ouch - rough skate for Gabby! :( Her jumps all looked like a struggle, even the ones that she landed. I'm not sure what's going on with her this season, but I hope that she will be able to turn things around. I love her costume, but I'm not convinced about the first half of this program.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Gabrielle Daleman (CAN)

Powerful 3Lz+2T, but problems with the 2T (double-footed, popped, and maybe <). And a popped 2F. Ouch, a fall on the 3Lo, just way off on the take-off. Alright spin to recover. Definitely see an improvement in her expression through the footwork sequence. Got that free leg out on the 2A+3T combo. Late with the rotation on the Lutz, so only a 1Lz. Better on the 3S+2T+2Lo, 2Lo looks <. Alright 2A. Good speed through first part of the combo spin. Like the split jumps to accent the music right on cue near the end. And a fairly good spin to end the program.

I'm still not sure about this program. Maybe it's the glittery salmon pink dress that's distracting me a bit from how bold and bombastic the Samson and Delilah music gets. The pops are uncharacteristic of her, but who can say in this altitude. I think that the transition between the two pieces of music could be more pronounced.