2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
Alina's SP was fine. I remember it being disastrous..must be the LP? I forgot how good Maria's performance was. She kept her eyes up and drew me into the program.

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
i love this SP so much for kaetlyn i kinda forgot about the mistakes. she went from 4th to 1st if i remember correctly! i kinda wish she hadn't retired...

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
i love this SP so much for kaetlyn i kinda forgot about the mistakes. she went from 4th to 1st if i remember correctly! i kinda wish she hadn't retired...

Yes, she became world champion :)

The free skate event had a lot of falls... I think Kaetlyn and Wakaba were clean.

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
Yes, she became world champion :)

The free skate event had a lot of falls... I think Kaetlyn and Wakaba were clean.

luckily Kaetlyn saved her fall for after she got her medal and on the podium... her trip over the carpet during the victory lap is genuinely one of my favourite clips ever :laugh:

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Satoko.... I can spend the rest of my quarantine watching her Memoirs of a geisha

FlyingFeather

On the Ice

Yeah, its funny. After a program becomes iconic (at least this one is in my mind), I forget about all the times she skated it with mistakes.

Satoko's iconic program was skated iconicly here.

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
I guess they don't show the medal ceremony. :( Nice watching with you all. Idk what is on tomorrow. If its ice dance, that might inveigle me to wake up at 6:00am. Either way, I'll probably join some time.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I guess they don't show the medal ceremony. :( Nice watching with you all. Idk what is on tomorrow. If its ice dance, that might inveigle me to wake up at 6:00am. Either way, I'll probably join some time.

Ice dance is Wednesday/Thursday, Flyingfeather, and you better believe I will be here for that! A fabulous dance competition.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'll definitely be here tomorrow and for every other event (i could never miss my boy performances!) also more Stepanova/Bukin for me.