2019 Worlds Pairs SP Watch Party, Wednesday April 15 6 AM EDT | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Pairs SP Watch Party, Wednesday April 15 6 AM EDT

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Man she botched that final spin.

I'd forgotten that so many of these SPs were uhm rather on the lackluster side.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
It’s always interesting to me in pairs warmups who separates to work on elements individually and who sticks together the whole time.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I get the need to have complimentary costumes on a pair, I really do, but I still don’t like the combination of polka dot pocket square with the rest of his costume.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I get the need to have complimentary costumes on a pair, I really do, but I still don’t like the combination of polka dot pocket square with the rest of his costume.

It kind of looks like he ripped her costume and taped it to his vest as a souvenir.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hmm, I do give the Spanish credit for at least attempting to capture the flavor of their music, which I rather liked.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Coach Fedor will NOT be pleased. And BTW, where is Lady B? We have a Fedor sighting!

Ha, ha, you're so sweet! :luv17:
Remember, this is a re-run. I've got my fill of Fedor pics from that event, partly posted on IG there and then.

I think your Worlds Watch Parties are a great idea, but it's not really for me, as the repeat can never be as genuinely funny as the original in terms of comments. What can you say when you know what happens next.
Having said that, those who haven't seen the full event at the time should thoroughly enjoy this!

I do re-watch individual performances or playlists of my favs, though. Looooooooooooooots of Fedor in there!;)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ha, ha, you're so sweet! :luv17:
Remember, this is a re-run. I've got my fill of Fedor pics from that event, partly posted on IG there and then.

I think your Worlds Watch Parties are a great idea, but it's not really for me, as the repeat can never be as genuinely funny as the original in terms of comments. What can you say when you know what happens next.
Having said that, those who haven't seen the full event at the time should thoroughly enjoy this!

I do re-watch individual performances or playlists of my favs, though. Looooooooooooooots of Fedor in there!;)

i'd like them to do something older, like worlds 2014 or earlier. anyway good thing i have a bad memory :biggrin: speaking of i forgot how amazing this performance was. breathtaking.