2019 Worlds Pairs LP Watch Party, Thursday April 16 at 6 AM EDT | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Pairs LP Watch Party, Thursday April 16 at 6 AM EDT

Seven Sisters

Medalist
What strikes me on rewatch of Sui/Han—what brilliant choreography, undoubtedly the best of that season. The way the program builds is astonishing.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I saw this sans blue dress and a pop at 4CC and was absolutely mesmerized, imagining how it must've felt for the people who saw this performance live has got me rolling in envy

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
What strikes me on rewatch of Sui/Han—what brilliant choreography, undoubtedly the best of that season. The way the program builds is astonishing.

It totally should go down in history as one of Lori Nichol's best jobs, and that's saying a lot considering her career

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That was a really good competition. After Evgenia and Vladimir skated I thought they had the gold as S/H were less than stellar at 4CC’s but the Chinese delivered an outstanding performance and earned a well deserved gold. I just loved the way the programme builds towards the end, ive watched it many times. When I seen them in juniors, I thought they were sloppy and that she would out grow them, now they are one of my favourite pairs. Does Lori only choreograph for Chinese Pairs? She does great work with them.

T/M had two great programmes last season (as they had this year) but were just unlucky S/H were on fire. I was delighted for Z/E, I’ve always liked them and thought they had two fantastic programmes last season. They skated their very best and got a medal. It’s sad the way their career ended but good they have a worlds medal. I enjoyed both of P/J’s s but I feel fourth was correct.

An exciting skate from B/K on a worlds debut, could possibly have been first this year. I couldn’t care less if I never see J/C skate again. To think they all sat in the K&C laughing and joking and all knowing what he did plus add in the behaviour of F&Z, truly horrible.