Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It says a lot about G/F's quality that it's La La Land and I'm not muting

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
There is so much to like about jean-luk and kaitlyn's skating. I hope their confidence continues to grow :luv17:

About Jean-Luc skating skills, certainly. Not much about the dance itself, starting with the costumes :noshake:

Green color is also something i don't prefer :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That 'Fever!' lift is still great. I mean, this pales against the sexy snake dance, but it's still good fun.

auser

Record Breaker
Call me a sappy romantic, but just the way C/B seem to enjoy skating together draws me into their dances.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
this fd was such a masterpiece! G/P should start the underapreciated club with G/F

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Just popping in here to say, can’t watch today, but will do a thread for Men for tomorrow and Wednesday (again, one thread for both.) Everyone mark their calendars!

PS. I liked G/F’s La La Land too. Underrated team IMHO.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Both C/B and P/P were so criminally UNDERscored here, that history will blush to remember it.

Can you honestly say that in a few year's time you'll remember the two Russian programs that beat them? Or will you remember the sheer exuberance of C/B and the masterpiece that is Vincent?

Really, the judges should be ashamed of themselves, but not as much as the ISU which made those horrendous changes to the scoring system that allowed crap like this to happen.

auser

Record Breaker
Both C/B and P/P were so criminally UNDERscored here, that history will blush to remember it.

Can you honestly say that in a few year's time you'll remember the two Russian programs that beat them? Or will you remember the sheer exuberance of C/B and the masterpiece that is Vincent?

Really, the judges should be ashamed of themselves, but not as much as the ISU which made those horrendous changes to the scoring system that allowed crap like this to happen.
have I told you lately that I adore you WA and you have a brilliant eye. ;)

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

:disagree: I'm definitely remembering everything what Stepanova/Bukin do. Weaver/Poje too :love:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:disagree: I'm definitely remembering everything what Stepanova/Bukin do. Weaver/Poje too :love:

The thumbs down was unnecessary and petty.

De gustibus non est disputadum.

But I do think there's no arguing that until the scoring was changed, both Russian teams were locked into the second tier. That's the historical record.