2018 Worlds Men’s LP Watch Party—Saturday, April 4, 6 AM EDT | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Men’s LP Watch Party—Saturday, April 4, 6 AM EDT

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
hahaha yeah i forgot how nuts the judges went on chen

i think they were just happy he was standing up and not splattering and popping

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Another confession: I miss Nathan Chen having soft arms, his arms are stiffer these days

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
I know I’m swimming against the stream but I’ve been wanting to say this for too long: Nathan, you don’t impress me

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I know I’m swimming against the stream but I’ve been wanting to say this for too long: Nathan, you don’t impress me

You're not alone there, for me he can be impressive in parts e.g. his choreo sequence for Rocketman but otherwise his skating doesn't touch my heart either. But you do have to give him kudos for doing what he does

skateflake

On the Ice
To be honest, I was beginning to think Ruthy had exaggerated the spoiler alert splat-fest.
Never imagined the final group would make enough to go around!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I had almost wiped out the memory of this whole segment of the competition (I just remembered that Nathan Chen did land a quad lutz despite all odds against the jump and a new fave was found in Kazuki), and I find that my past self had very good reason to

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, it’s not what I would personally choose :) But it’s the loose bottom riding up throughout the skate that makes this go beyond a matter of personal preference :)

Oh right, agreed on that totally. Shirts riding up is not okay for literally anyone.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ichat, Seven Sisters is keeping resisting our invitation to join the dark side. should we give up? do you fancy an apple, Seven Sister? :devil:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Well, that’s all folks. The gala airs tomorrow, so enjoy, and let’s do this again for the 2019 Worlds streams—again, free!—beginning April 15.
Everybody stay safe and be well until then.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ichat, Seven Sisters is keeping resisting our invitation to join the dark side. should we give up? do you fancy an apple, Seven Sister? :devil:

Nah :devil: Join us, Elektra has lasagna and I have oreos! Be like Tesoroman the cat ;)

ETA: Tesoroman the cat
20200404_233350.jpg