2018 Worlds Men’s SP Watch Party—Friday, April 3, 6 AM EDT | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Men’s SP Watch Party—Friday, April 3, 6 AM EDT

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I love Misha - I could watch him skate for hours!

i love him too a lot and i love his choreos, but sometimes he is overdramatic and his fashion choices are on a good level of campy (wich makes me love him even more :biggrin:)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
When he's not a bundle of nerves, Kolyada really is a beautiful skater to watch. That was a beautiful opening jumping pass.

Do hope he's having serene days.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Ah, Kolyada—that perfect posture, the beautiful classic skating, how I miss him. I wonder if we will ever see him return to competition. I hope so!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'd forgotten how good Nathan's step sequence was in that program. And how low his GOEs were for the jumps.

LOVE the costume. He's finding his style.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Aliev almost makes me like hearing Masquerade Waltz for more than 78 seconds. Almost.

That classic High Russian style really works for him. He should explore it more.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
I can't believe Dmitri got 0 points for a triple toeloop, I thought that was just for doubled jumps.
Still, I liked the performance he gave.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Aliev almost makes me like hearing Masquerade Waltz for more than 78 seconds. Almost.

That classic High Russian style really works for him. He should explore it more.

We must agree to disagree, WA. I love Masquerade Waltz. It has to be done properly, of course. I think Volosozhar/Trankov’s is my favorite.