2018 Worlds Men’s SP Watch Party—Friday, April 3, 6 AM EDT | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Men’s SP Watch Party—Friday, April 3, 6 AM EDT

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Keegan! Great to see him so full of joy!

I was there! Happy memories!

You attended this competition, ruthypegs? Please share your impressions! What events did you watch live, what were the highlights for you? I think we have a resurfacing coming up...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
you know we don't actually do these things right? :biggrin: thank you speaker for enforcing and spreading a stereotype

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
You attended this competition, ruthypegs? Please share your impressions! What events did you watch live, what were the highlights for you? I think we have a resurfacing coming up...

I attended the Men's Short (fantastic) and Free - Spoiler Alert - Splatfest, Pairs Free - brilliant event - and Free Dance.

I think the Men's Short and Pairs Free were my favourites.

skateflake

On the Ice
Wow, you picked a good one! It looks like Italy threw a great show.
Somehow I missed this World's entirely so it is all new to me.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I attended the Men's Short (fantastic) and Free - Spoiler Alert - Splatfest, Pairs Free - brilliant event - and Free Dance.

I think the Men's Short and Pairs Free were my favourites.

And huge missed opportunity - my husband saw Deniss Vasiljevs (wait til you see his SP!) and Stephane Lambiel at the tram stop but I wasn't with him.

It was a great event - I loved it.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
uncle Brezina may be a mess most of the times but he has one of the best 3A in the busieness

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Mateo may have placed 6th with that but he is #1 in the hearts of his countrymen. His coaches were pretty excited too!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow may have been one of the worst I've ever heard. Not the best way to enjoy one's first cuppa in the morning!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I forgot that this was the second time in three years that Nguyen had failed to make the cut at Worlds.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
oh

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX.