2019 Canadian Nationals Gala | Golden Skate

2019 Canadian Nationals Gala

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The gala occurs live on Sunday, January 20th at 2:00 pm local time (AST).

Time in other places

The gala is not listed in TSN/CTV's nationals coverage. A livestream will likely be available.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I was really looking forward to it....ah well, at least they show it later.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Justine and Mark also in the “no gala program” category.

Carolane and Shane did a tweaked version of their Weeknd program. Poor Carolane stumbled in almost the exact spot she fell in the free.

Nic’s program will be some people’s favourite when it’s on video, if only for his wardrobe.

Uh oh, Lori-Ann and Thierry’s gala music is the same as Stephen’s gala program from the GPF gala.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am sure TSN will only show the skaters they want and fill the program with commercials. They also did this with the competition itself. I am guilty of not being interested to view the gala long time after it happened. Boo TSN/CTV for not allowing streaming.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I am sure TSN will only show the skaters they want and fill the program with commercials. They also did this with the competition itself. I am guilty of not being interested to view the gala long time after it happened. Boo TSN/CTV for not allowing streaming.

Couldn't agree more. I might watch the ones I'm interested on videos (if I can find any).