2019 Dragon Trophy | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 Dragon Trophy

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes. She just skated. Rough skate. She kept the energy up. In first place , score 188.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Has Liza already skated?

Yes, she just finished. She had some problems at the jumps in the first half (turn after 3A, popped the 3Lz and another turn after landing the third jump, a flip I think), but recovered well in the second half.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yes. She just skated. Rough skate. She kept the energy up. In first place , score 188.

Oh dear. If the judging is anything like Bavarian Open then that would explain such a low score. But what happened with the jumps? At least a win and keeping the energy up, that‘s good.

Any news on Gulyakova? She had some problems yesterday.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Oh dear. If the judging is anything like Bavarian Open then that would explain such a low score. But what happened with the jumps? At least a win and keeping the energy up, that‘s good.

Any news on Gulyakova? She had some problems yesterday.

rough skate, 2nd place, 164.43 overall, 60.18 tes

melgirl25

Medalist
I don't think so. She not going to cup final. This is making me nervous, I really want her there at worlds.

I thought she was. I keep hearing different reports. Pretty sure she will after the results of this weekend if she wants to fight for a Worlds spot.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Oi. This makes the World Team selection even less clear...:slink:

She is the only russian lady with a 3A, she medalled at all competitions this season and won most of them, it would be pure nonsense if they send someone else over her. (unless she has injuries of course)

Scores are usually lower at these events (more mistakes due to less pressure, weird judging sometimes) anyway, this was more a test for her to get back competing.