2019 Dragon Trophy | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Dragon Trophy

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Well the ice looks smooth. That’s all I can say about that performance, thanks camera man.

As a camera technician myself I’m professionally embarrassed by this livestream. Better than nothing I guess.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Well the ice looks smooth. That’s all I can say about that performance, thanks camera man.

As a camera technician myself I’m professionally embarrassed by this livestream. Better than nothing I guess.

i'm guessing it's a fancam

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

That's what I keep telling myself. I love the smaller competitions and it is nice to see the up and coming skaters. :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
rain in your black eyes, kind of a new war horse this season, anyone and their sisters are skating to it

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
rain in your black eyes, kind of a new war horse this season, anyone and their sisters are skating to it

I can see why but you’d need great stamina to capture that frenetic energy at the end.

The last spin of this skater was good. Not many seniors can speed up during a sit spin unfortunately and she can.