GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
2019 European Figure Skating Championships

Minsk Arena
Prospekt Pobeditelej 111
Minsk, Belarus
Phone +375 17 363-45-98

Jan 21-27, 2019

Thursday, 24 January 2019, 18:45 MSK (UTC +3)

Pairs Free Skate

Time in other Places

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER
SP: "Fortitude" by Haevn; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Hello" by Adele; "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
2Lana PETRANOVIC / Antonio SOUZA-KORDEIRU
SP: The Greatest Show by Hughes Jackman; choreo by. Dmitri Savin, Egor Bazin
FS: "The Light of Seven" ("Game of Thrones" soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; "The In-Between" by Evanescence;"Imperfection" by Evanescence; choreo by Dmitri Savin, Egor Bazin
CRO
3Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Uninvited" performed by Alanis Morrissette, from the City of Angels soundtrack; Guillaume Cizeron (SP)
FS: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, performed by Ursine Vulpine ft. Annaca; "The Last Feeling" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Charlie White (FS)
FRA
4Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT
SP: "Say Something" by Christina Aguilera (reprise of 2017-18 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "House of the Rising Sun" performed by Heavy Young Heathens; choreo by Mark Pillay
GER
WDAnnika HOCKE / Ruben BLOMMAERT
SP: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuona performed by Stanley Black Orchestra
choreo by Stefano Caruso, Barbara Fusar Poli
FS: "Land of All" by Woodkid; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Barbara Fusar Poli
GER
5Zoe JONES / Christopher BOYADJI
SP: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" performed by J2; choreo by P. Coomes, N. Buckland (SP), C. Papadakis (FS)
FS: "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by P. Coomes, N. Buckland (SP), C. Papadakis (FS)
GBR
WDHailey KOPS / Artem TSOGLIN
SP: "Sarabande Suite (Aeternae)" by Globus; "Fire Under My Feet" by Leona Lewis; choreo by Galit Chait Moracci (last year's)
FS: Light of the Seven (Games of Thrones soundtrack); choreo by Galit Chait Moracci (last year's)
ISR
6Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: "Never Tear Us Apart" by Joe Cocker; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
FS: Tristan and Iseult by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
7Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI
SP: "El Tango de Roxanne performed by The Police; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Raffaella Cazzaniga
FS: "The Ballad of Bonnie & Clyde" performed by Georgie Fame; "How ‘bout a Dance (feat. Laura Osnes)" by Original Broadway Cast Recording of Bonnie & Clyde; "This World Will Remember Us" (feat. Jeremy Jordan & Laura Osnes)" by Original Broadway Cast Recording; "Youngblood" by 5 Seconds of Summer; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Raffaella Cazzaniga
ITA
8Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: "Dark Eyes performed by Igor Bourco's Uralski Jazzmen; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
FS: The Nutcracker by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
RUS
9Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: "When Winter Comes" performed by André Rieu; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
FS: The Great Gatsby soundtrack; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
10Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP2: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
FS: "The Winter" by Balmorhea; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
RUS
11Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
SP: "Buona Sera Signorina" by Fred Buscaglione; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
FS: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
ESP

Last edited by a moderator:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The timing on the Europeans is so civilized. I wonder if the knew some of us would also be watching U.S. nationals and were being all nice to us.

Sad about Miriam and Kiefer. :(

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I think this is meant to start at 19:45 UTC + 3, an hour after OP.

I will miss the first 20 minutes due to work, but will race back to try and catch as much as possible! Exciting times. My one, singular joy would be to see a clean skate from Boikova/Kovloskii that gets them on to the podium :love:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm trying to get my brain function properly before this, skating gods please let everyone see Mitya Kozlovskii fistpumping to his heart's content :pray:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to do the same as yesterday - tape the Pairs and then watch it all in one go rather than watch a bit and then have my tea.

According to the Eurosport Player listings, the coverage is due to start now. But, the Warm-up doesn't start for another 15 minutes, so the stream could be on a blue screen for some time yet.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/3f617e96-95c9-4cd4-97e6-6791333bc4b8

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 20m 13s. Men's SP highlights at start. Women's Biathlon Sprint highlights at 2h 33m 52s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ionships/1dfc7033-80c6-44bc-afc9-0383b7903c03

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/ec2019/ec2019_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/ec2019/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Here is something: All of these teams can now claim they were top 10 at Europeans.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if Zoe ever gets tired of being told she is the mother of 3 children. "Dude.. I know.. I squeezed them out, one does not just forget that.."

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU (ESP)

Music: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi

Grey+black ombre costumes

3S+2T - far apart, unison off, she hangs on (maybe 2T<)
3Tw2
5ALi3
3FTh - nice in air, bit tight landing
ChSq
2A - ok, bit tight
3LoTh
5RLi4
3Li3
FiDs3
PCoSp4

Nice skate, no big mistakes. They have improved a lot

FS: 57.65+48.62 = 106.27 (SB), 160.16 (SB), 1/1

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
No falls, not a bad way to start the competition.

And they're delighted :)