Record Breaker
2019 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships

4cc.png

Honda Center
2695 E Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
Phone (714) 704-2400

Feb 5-10, 2019

Pairs Short Program
Friday, February 8, 2019, 11:45 PST (UTC -8)

Time in Other Places

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
WDEkaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: "Respect Yourself" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") by Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; "Covers Vol. I" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP)
FS: "Por Una Cabeza" (from "Scent of a Woman"); choreo by Massimo Scali (FS)
AUS
1Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", "The Great Gig in the Sky" and "Another Brick in the Wall;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE
SP: "Wild Horses," cover of the Rolling Stones by Adam Levine and Alicia Keys; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Turning Page," from Sleeping at Last; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Beatles' "Come Together" by Gary Clark, Jr.; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
4Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
5Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN
SP: "No One Like You" by Red Electrick & Joseph Calleja; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Rain in Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
WDTae Ok RYOM / Ju Sik KIM
SP: "A Day in the Life" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, performed by Jeff Beck (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte (last year's)
FS: "Je ne suis qu'une chanson" by Diane Justler, performed by Ginette Reno; choreo by Julie Marcotte (last year's)
PRK
WDMiu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA
SP: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuono; choreo by Yuka Sato, Jeremy Abbott, Pasquale Camerlengo
FS:"Turn To Stone" by Ingrid Michaelson; choreo. by Yuka Sato, Jeremy Abbott, Pasquale Camerlengo
JPN
6Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC
SP: "Bella Belle" by Electric Swing Circus; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FS: W.E. soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Pasquale Camarlengo
USA
7Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "Billie Jean" by D Cook; choreo by Charlie White
FS: "Two Men in Love" by the Irrepressibles; choreo by Charlie White
USA
8Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
SP: "That's It (I'm Crazy)" by Sofi Tukker; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne & Shae Zukiwsky
FS: Swan Lake (reprise of 2017-18 FS) by Petr Tchaikovsky; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne & Shae Zukiwsky
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyssa

On the Ice
Country
France
Katia Alexandrovskaya / Harley Windsor (AUS)
Tae Ok Room / Ju Sik Kim (PRK)
Withdraw :cry:

mikeko666

Final Flight
There were only 10 teams at Euro, and there will be only 9 teams at 4CC. I wonder how many teams will be at Worlds in Saitama :(

P44

On the Ice
Katia Alexandrovskaya / Harley Windsor (AUS)
Tae Ok Room / Ju Sik Kim (PRK)
Withdraw :cry:

Do you know why ?
It is all the more unfortunate that these pairs were the only ones of their country in the pair category :(

vla13

Rinkside
The Japanese team, Miu Suzaki/Ryuichi Kihara, have withdrawn, we're down to 8 teams. :(

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
What. The. HECK.

:(:(:(

It pains me to see this, I still get back to Milan where there was too much of great pairs and too little quotas for FS...

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Pairs practice. No CA or US pairs showed. Chineese were late but practiced. Love those throws! :love:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Do you know why ?
It is all the more unfortunate that these pairs were the only ones of their country in the pair category :(

I just heard that Harley has an ankle injury. Don't know about the PRK team though.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pairs practice. No CA or US pairs showed. Chineese were late but practiced. Love those throws! :love:

I've been watching to see if you'd make a separate thread to give Live Reports of the practices for us non-attendees. Pretty please? (I also love the Chinese pairs throws! How did Peng and Jin skate at the practice? they're my favorites, and I adore their SP. How did Sui/Han look compared to P/J?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I've been watching to see if you'd make a separate thread to give Live Reports of the practices for us non-attendees. Pretty please? (I also love the Chinese pairs throws! How did Peng and Jin skate at the practice? they're my favorites, and I adore their SP. How did Sui/Han look compared to P/J?

I don't know if there will be a separate thread, but Jackie Wong on Twitter just finished his pairs practice coverage!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know if there will be a separate thread, but Jackie Wong on Twitter just finished his pairs practice coverage!

I just now got back to the computer and saw his pair reports. Thank you!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
At this rate, I may find myself a Pairs Partner. Heck, I'd have a chance of making the podium the way events are going...and I can't even stand up on skates!

Hmmm....

:think:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
To say I am excited for this event is an understatement :laugh:

From glimpses of Wenjing/Cong programs I already anticipate something special to happen - they really seems to enter another level for them, to make more of a personal statement by the program than just a successful performance/execution. I really love the solid accent that seems to be put on emoting though movement, to mirror emotions inside them, inside their interaction, it makes everything twice as exciting, vivid to witness. There is an effortless feel to the way they are moving, interpreting the music.