2. Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
3. Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
4. Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
5. Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
6. Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Results in ladies. Harsh judging of Sofia and falls of Eunsoo Lim affected many predictions, mine included

SILVER MEDAL
65 points

IcyMathStats
Nathan13
jasonwong
Nirti
Chris Cooper
Anni234

GOLD MEDAL
70 points

Alex65
BRONZE MEDAL
60 points

voolfee
Fetinia
gizmo
lost3iron
skylark

Congratulations to the winners! :thumbsup::clap::hap10::cheer:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Results in ladies. Harsh judging of Sofia and falls of Eunsoo Lim affected many predictions, mine included

SILVER MEDAL
65 points

IcyMathStats
Nathan13
jasonwong
Nirti
Chris Cooper
Anni234

GOLD MEDAL
70 points

Alex65
BRONZE MEDAL
60 points

voolfee
Fetinia
gizmo
lost3iron
skylark

At least in ladies my predictions weren't an absolute mess :laugh:

cake

On the Ice
Pairs was a bit of a mess :eek: Many people lost lots of points on della Monica/Guarise and the Knierims, who were placed 4th or 5th by most. 2nd and 3rd place predictions were pretty much divided between Moore-Towers/Marinaro and Mishina/Galliamov. Only a few had Efimova/Korovin in their predictions and nobody had Miura/Kihara. Consolation: Everybody predicted the winners ;)

Gold goes to Pululafan and Step Sequence 4 with 65 points. :bow: :cheer: :hb: They predicted 1-4 correctly and scored 5 points for Knierims.

Silver with 55 points goes to cake, dunnoww, gsk8, Koatterce, Mohacz and SubRosa :hap10: Key was having 1-3 correct and having either Efimova/Korovin or Kayne/O´Shea in 5th.

Bronze with 50 points goes to Alex65, BabySloth, bunnybarista, gizmo, Ice Diva, lutz, MintGreen, NoNameFace, Pippuripihvi, randomfan, Roo87, skylark, waltzjump2, Yuzuruu and Ziotic :hap10:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pairs was a bit of a mess :eek: Many people lost lots of points on della Monica/Guarise and the Knierims, who were placed 4th or 5th by most. 2nd and 3rd place predictions were pretty much divided between Moore-Towers/Marinaro and Mishina/Galliamov. Only a few had Efimova/Korovin in their predictions and nobody had Miura/Kihara. Consolation: Everybody predicted the winners ;)

Gold goes to Pululafan and Step Sequence 4 with 65 points. ... They predicted 1-4 correctly and scored 5 points for Knierims.

Silver with 55 points goes to cake, dunnoww, gsk8, Koatterce, Mohacz and SubRosa :hap10: Key was having 1-3 correct and having either Efimova/Korovin or Kayne/O´Shea in 5th.

Bronze with 50 points goes to Alex65, BabySloth, bunnybarista, gizmo, Ice Diva, lutz, MintGreen, NoNameFace, Pippuripihvi, randomfan, Roo87, skylark, waltzjump2, Yuzuruu and Ziotic :hap10:

Goodness me. Here I thought I'd lost:drama: any minor touch for the predictions game I may once have had ... and suddenly I have two Bronze Medals ...
one in Pairs and one in Ladies! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

thank you for the interesting "reasons why," cake and samkrut.

cabres

On the Ice
Pairs Only a few had Efimova/Korovin in their predictions and nobody had Miura/Kihara.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
They predicted 1-4 correctly and scored 5 points for Knierims.
It's possible 5 points for Knierms???? :shocked: :scratch2: They are outside of the top 5.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's possible 5 points for Knierms???? :shocked: :scratch2: They are outside of the top 5.

They are in 7th place, so if someone predicted them for 5th place, then they would earn 5 points for being 2 places off :)

cabres

On the Ice
They are in 7th place, so if someone predicted them for 5th place, then they would earn 5 points for being 2 places off :)
Yes...., but only if the placement is Inside of top 5, that's what I understood.
From the rules: " Each guess that is two placements off is worth 5 points. If you guess Akiko is 4th and she in 2nd, you get 5 points. If you guess Tukt is 3rd and she is 5th you get 5 points.".
If I'm wrong, sorry. I just wanted to be clear to myself. :)

cake

On the Ice
Yes...., but only if the placement is Inside of top 5, that's what I understood.
From the rules: " Each guess that is two placements off is worth 5 points. If you guess Akiko is 4th and she in 2nd, you get 5 points. If you guess Tukt is 3rd and she is 5th you get 5 points.".
If I'm wrong, sorry. I just wanted to be clear to myself. :)

You earn five points for two places off in any case. It doesn´t matter if they are outside top five.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia

SILVER MEDAL
65 points

IcyMathStats
Nathan13
jasonwong
Nirti
Chris Cooper
Anni234

GOLD MEDAL
70 points

Alex65
BRONZE MEDAL
60 points

voolfee
Fetinia
gizmo
lost3iron
skylark

Hooray ! Hooray! :yes2::hap85: For the first time gold! What a pleasant surprise for me, although inferior to Sasha’s 3A:hap93: А Good day!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry, guys! Something came up. Ice Dance will be done tomorrow. It'll be successful for most of us by the look of it!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Apologies again, I’m usually not that late, but things got in the way.
But now here’s the medal avalanche that is
Ice Dance results

Almost all players had Fear/Gibson in 4th. Silver medals were won mainly when people put Carreira/Ponomarenko in 5th place.

Gold with 75 points: :bow: :hap57:
anna gabriela, Antyv, Artemisa, BabySloth, Baron Vladimir, bunnybarista, cabres, cake, CherylDee, Daniel1998, Debrah, dunnoww, gizmo, jenaj, jg212, jiawen2016, kathali, katymay, Koatterce, lost3iron, Lunalovesskating, lutz, MintGreen, MrECartman, Nirti, npavel, Pandicorn, Phireye,Pululafan, purplecat, randomfan, Rashela, Roast Toast, selene16angie, Step Sequence 4, Sugarpova, sunn1ly, sunnystars, surimi, sweetice, text_skate, thatbeatingheart, voolfee.

Silver with 70 points: :hap10:
AlexisR, alyssamarie, apgold, AshWagsFan, CanadianSkaterGuy, casualfan, Chris Cooper, cohen-esque, Colonel Green, corynna, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Eigenvalue, elektra blue, figurefan0726, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Gourlie, gsk8, Hyena, icedance77, Ice Diva, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, Kirei, La Ardilla, ladykk, Lamente Ariane, LanaD, litenkyckling, magallli, MaiKatze, Maju, Marius, marulia, Mohacz, moonstruck, nipman, NYscorp Pippurihvi, Poice, readernick, Roy Three, Rozaliya, ruga, [email protected], SashaJuliaSpins, seraf, Sherlock Marple, skylark SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, ssffww, SubRosa, sweetener, TheBallerina, TheMightyBidoof, vesperalvioletta, yexiu, Yuzuruu, Ziotic.

Bronze with 65 points: :rock:
Alex65, bakedpotato, BluishHush, LadyB, Moxiejan, Roo87, StitchMonkey, Weathergal, Wilhelmina, NoNameFace.

Congratulations to that epic amount of winners, well done, everyone!

Please PM me, if you find anything wrong.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Silver with 70 points: :hap10:
AlexisR, alyssamarie, apgold, AshWagsFan, CanadianSkaterGuy, casualfan, Chris Cooper, cohen-esque, Colonel Green, corynna, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Eigenvalue, elektra blue, figurefan0726, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Gourlie, gsk8, Hyena, icedance77, Ice Diva, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, Kirei, La Ardilla, ladykk, Lamente Ariane, LanaD, litenkyckling, magallli, MaiKatze, Maju, Marius, marulia, Mohacz, moonstruck, nipman, NYscorp Pippurihvi, Poice, readernick, Roy Three, Rozaliya, ruga, [email protected], SashaJuliaSpins, seraf, Sherlock Marple, skylark SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, ssffww, SubRosa, sweetener, TheBallerina, TheMightyBidoof, vesperalvioletta, yexiu, Yuzuruu, Ziotic.

Me, a silver? In Dance? Me, with 3 medals in 3 categories so far? Will wonders never cease!:hap57:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was just looking at the Ice Dance results and lamenting that I didn't get any medals for NHK and then I noticed I got a gold! I do have to admit that I know very little about Ice Dance and pretty much rely on the predictions of others....

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
it looks like we all got a medal of some color :cheer: congratulations to us all an thank you LadyB :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
it looks like we all got a medal of some color :cheer: congratulations to us all an thank you LadyB :luv17:

I didn't. Unsurprisingly. (I am going to really regret making this stand...)

By the way, the reason that no Hall Of Fame tables have been posted since Skate Canada is that I was waiting for the Men's scorer for France to put the scores into the spreadsheet. But, I gave up waiting today and got them re-scored. So, all the scores up to Japan are now in the spreadsheet.

I plan to do the Hall of Fame posts tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, but you won't have to wait too much longer.

CaroLiza_fan