2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Pairs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Pairs

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
yellow shirt, mauve waistcoat and electric blue pants...what a headache..

LadyB

Record Breaker
Nothing like a Russian party...with PROPER Vodka and loads of beer.. and the Shashlik is marvellous! :love:

And the next pair is a bit of a come down :(

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The depth of Russian pairs is amazingly deep, proven once again here, but really what the hell was that program

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nothing like a Russian party...with PROPER Vodka and loads of beer.. and the Shashlik is marvellous! :love:

Not forgetting hand picked mushrooms from last year and all kinds of fermented berries and stuff ...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
How nice of them to do a Czardas program in place of A/K, okay A/K have it as their free but anyway

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Are death spirals on the leading foot outside edge more valuable than those on the trailing foot inside edge?
The girl needs considerable strength and tension in her core to hold leading foot spirals without crossed legs I think since there is no diagonal support axis through her body.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Not forgetting hand picked mushrooms from last year and all kinds of fermented berries and stuff ...

Never had that experience, I’m afraid. Just a lot of pickled stuff...then again, I live in England. So, business as usual for me :laugh:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Fermented berries?

Not sure how to explain, but when I was invited to a mid summer night BBQ aka "shasliki" with my Russian friends, there were all kinds of home made conserved food stuffs of unknown provenance to me anyway. Hand picked mushrooms (no, they didn't glow in the dark), berries on liquor and what else. Most of it was tasty and a lot of it alcoholic, so our spirits raised considerably during the night.
Surprisingly, my host's kids ate along and liked all the strong tastes, but they abstained from the beer and vodka of course.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Not sure how to explain, but when I was invited to a mid summer night BBQ aka "shasliki" with my Russian friends, there were all kinds of home made conserved food stuffs of unknown provenance to me anyway. Hand picked mushrooms (no, they didn't glow in the dark), berries on liquor and what else. Most of it was tasty and a lot of it alcoholic, so our spirits raised considerably during the night.
Ah, I understand. These are not fermented berries but berries in alcohol.