2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Ladies SP

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
And they SHOULD be low. She’s skating like a junior. A really good junior. The USFS representative I was talking to was very excited about her and had her on the next Olympic team already. (I told her I didn’t care who else they sent as long as the person didn’t take Gracies spot.).

oh moonvine let's just hope Gracie is happy and healthy regardless if she skates further or even goes to any olympics now.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes I know. I read the article. Posted this before I saw it. I tweeted her and told her she was loved even if she never skated again.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Actually, my wife and I liked Pooja, Alysa, Hanna alot and liked Ting's artistry. Hope she gets things together. So proud of Hannah, Amber, and Mariah! Such joys to talk with....

Dangggggg, you’re basically the male figure skating version of the Fiji water girl at the golden globes. :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Disliking 'Sid the Nova Scotia Kid', is akin to Osmond hating on GS. Best to not go there, Sare ;)

True enough. Personally, I have no issue with Crosby. Ovechkin’s OTT personality is just more of my style. ;)

I was at that Nationals game where they were there. Worth going there and getting sunburned.

I was at that nationals game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and I went to DC to watch game 5 of the finals. Go caps!

WHAT. Luckyyyyyy. I envy you both!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But Nam Nguyen clearly beat Gogolev and I could see if it was in Russia or the US Messing might have been placed higher too.

True, but the handwriting was on the wall after the short. Stephen skated lights out, and everyone else who followed was, in my opinion, held up mightily so that his lead would not be insurmountable. And that includes Nam. But, as I said, just one man's opinion, based on my view through a bootleg stream on my tablet. I understand how others can reasonably see things differently.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hi, yes, ok, it’s me again, for the third time in a row. I know, I know. I’ll stop spamming this thread after this post, I swear. But in the spirit of CoyoteChris’s fabulous paparazzi style red carpet photos, here’s my version of last night’s event, featuring the angry baby’s favourite new teething toy. I can’t remember who was skating on the stream, any help?

D189E488-361B-4192-87DD-EFC457582A88.jpg

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, yes, ok, it’s me again, for the third time in a row. I know, I know. I’ll stop spamming this thread after this post, I swear. But in the spirit of CoyoteChris’s fabulous paparazzi style red carpet photos, here’s my version of last night’s event, featuring the angry baby’s favourite new teething toy. I can’t remember who was skating on the stream, any help?

View attachment 422

:luv17: :luv17::luv17:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

View attachment 422

Cute. I believe that is Courtney Hicks.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Adorable!! :luv17: At first I thought she was chewing on a giant chocolate bar....:palmf: