2019 US Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Can’t wait to see what will happen in the free. I haven’t seen CB’s free yet, but I’ve seen the free dances from the rest of the field and to be honest, I don’t find any of them really outstanding. It could be a very interesting final!

Astrid56

Final Flight
If anyone is curious, the protocols are very interesting. H/D won on GOE and components. C/P and C/B had the highest BV. Not by a ton, but it could get interesting once they are head to head with C/B internationally.

I also do not trust all of these level 4's lol

https://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2019/27958/SEGM035.html

First of all, "heavy and powerful" are not normally the descriptions associated with a Tango. With great Tangos, you hear such words as sensual, passionate, playful, improvisational or creative, elegant, electric or dynamic. As regards judging, we all know it is very subjective _ relies heavily on preferences or impressions. I like P/C's Tango - you'd associate the words i used here to describe their performance and they totally deserve their score in European Championship. Anyway, we will see what prevails tomorrow in FD judging. C/B's FD is the polar opposite of H/D's _ bold/powerful vs soft/subtle. In these FD's, romanticism is played to the hilt by two teams _playful and romantic by C/B, tragic and bold by H/D_ which one will tug the hearts of these judges, I bet _ it will be bold and powerful based on the past winning FDs (Russian Era). I don't know?... Should be very interesting competition, :think:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can’t wait to see what will happen in the free. I haven’t seen CB’s free yet, but I’ve seen the free dances from the rest of the field and to be honest, I don’t find any of them really outstanding. It could be a very interesting final!

You are in for a treat. I thought it was jaw-dropping. They've only competed it once, at a small competition that I can't even remember the name of.

edenlover

On the Ice
You are in for a treat. I thought it was jaw-dropping. They've only competed it once, at a small competition that I can't even remember the name of.

It was the Mentor Cup. It's on youtube, and it looked wonderful. There's a link in another thread here on GS Forum. I think it's in the OTHER INTERNATIONAL FS EVENTS thread. They scored a little over 122 if I recall correctly.