2019 US Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I think my favorite part of H/B's program here was their step sequence - great improvement since they went to Montreal.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very smooth pattern. Loved HB with great performance. Kaitlin seemed on fire while JL was a bit reserved. Loved the story.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The series of still pictures of Hawayek and Baker were lovely, but yes, it did seem that they are still having issues with the TR. The ending looked strong. Youtube to the rescue I hope. I'd really like to see them as the solid US Team 3.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CP are ambitious and hungry and gaining fast. Another very good team. They had one of the better patterns.

GGFan

Record Breaker
C/P brought a fire and flair that I really enjoyed! Was not expecting to dance so closely in hold. Nice work! :clap:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
CP are ambitious and hungry and gaining fast. Another very good team. They had one of the better patterns.

Yes, that looked like their best TR of the season (and a bloody good time for it!). Smartest thing they did was move up to Seniors.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Eh, nationals. What else is new?

Yeah. All the teams do this every year. They knows what's realistic and what's not.

Their order so far is following their international results, so I don't think it's a case here of someone making the Worlds team who would be outscored by someone else - even if some of us fans think the other team is better.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That seemed slow. This fake scoring is doing nobody any favors.

I pay little attention to the numbers and more to the ranking, levels and relative point differences between the teams.