2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
For you folk that had to stay up for a change :biggrin:, it's time for your power naps

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
On the other side of the world in Montreal, Meagan Duhamel, age 33, suddenly feels a youthful urge to hop on a plane to Japan to save the Canadian ladies by competing in singles. :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He would have commended him for managing to maintain enough control in the drop to keep her from getting injured and then said something about how brave she was for being able to continue right into another lift even!

He would, he would. Ted's there actually! I wonder if he gives commentary for the lucky people sitting near him. That'd be worth the price of admission! :biggrin:

SBS man mentioned Ryom and Kim, I can't believe I forgot to give good luck wishes to them! I hope they kick butt today.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I keep forgetting Australia has a SBS too, here I am thinking 'hmm SBS won't air pairs they only air singles and that's if only we have someone competing' and then :hslap: it's not Korean SBS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
He would, he would. Ted's there actually! I wonder if he gives commentary for the lucky people sitting near him. That'd be worth the price of admission! :biggrin:

SBS man mentioned Ryom and Kim, I can't believe I forgot to give good luck wishes to them! I hope they kick butt today.

You reminded me. here's my nightly thank to the lovely person at Ok.ru. You are doing a righteous thing by making the event accessible to all.

:thank:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I keep forgetting Australia has a SBS too, here I am thinking 'hmm SBS won't air pairs they only air singles and that's if only we have someone competing' and then :hslap: it's not Korean SBS

Oh yeah, I just realised that...also I found out his name is Paul Auster, so perhaps I should just refer to him as such (interestingly enough I don't think he's Aussie, he sounds like a Brit! I guess it's like when we had Phil Liggett commentating on our Tour De France all those years. Except he's gone to NBC or something now and I don't get to hear him at all, which is jut depressing)

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You reminded me. here's my nightly thank to the lovely person at Ok.ru. You are doing a righteous thing by making the event accessible to all.

:thank:

I offer my thanks as well. Thanks for being so generous.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The cherry blossoms make me want to see real cherry blossoms, and here in Korea cold winds are blowing for the rest of the week (therefore excusing my being holed up in my room watching FS all day :laugh:)

Lota

Record Breaker
Shoooooooot I oversleeeept :cry: I know I only missed a couple of performances, but I really wanted so see everyone... super glad to hear that Zoe and Christopher performed well though!

It's 4 a.m. here and my God knows how many alarms have been ringing for an hour. I was having some sort of a dream and I distinctly recall thinking "wow, this music I'm hearing is so beautiful" (it is not, it's a regular alarm, don't know what my brain did there :hopelessness: ). My mind turned a very diegetic alarm into a non-diegetic soundtrack for my dream :eek:: :palmf: Oh well, at least I woke up. Unlike when the first F1 qualification of the season was happening on Saturday :drama: :cry:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So if you had to pick a warm-up song to hear for every warm-up at every skating competition for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Um, am I rude for asking if that's a bald patch there on Ruben Blommaert's temple..?

- - - Updated - - -

So if you had to pick a warm-up song to hear for every warm-up at every skating competition for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :biggrin:

There is only one answer: We Will Rock You :rock: