2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really liked (1) her flirty quality, and (2) that they were very careful with the elements, obviously new to her. Great spirits. :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Now I'm laughing again because of you WeakAnkles, I can't forget you said you'd just love to see Bonnie and Clyde the musical but you had to organize your spice rack in alphabetical order first

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Hmn, I know they're super new, but I'm not sure I'm seeing the Czechs as a viable team. I keep thinking of that line from the Torvill and Dean movie about how if there isn't any chemistry, then the team will never have any real success. And I'm not really seeing any chemistry here.

Just my two cents. Hope I'm wrong.

They are both very young. And its only their first season together. Its a good success to Q for worlds in first place with those facts i think and it should be only better in the future (also its dependable on how you define 'any real success')

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hmm, let’s see how long I can last tonight. I conked out right before group 4 warmup yesterday, then completely missed the ladies short event, grrrr.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I miss Vale and Ondrej sigh.

Although I do like this chap's costume, I'm a sucker for pinstripes :laugh:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Now where have I seen an Italian pair skate in costumes like these before? Oh, right! Nicole and Matteo's SP last night :laugh:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm, let’s see how long I can last tonight. I conked out right before group 4 warmup yesterday, then completely missed the ladies short event, grrrr.

If I had to choose I'd rather wake up for the later groups, especially considering how Peng/Jin did

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well... hope they're okay, never mind the skate.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Brave girl to go straight into another shaky one-handed lift after getting dropped once already #badasspairgirls

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow the SBS man delivered a burn about that program "That was just a disaster." Bit mean that!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If I had to choose I'd rather wake up for the later groups, especially considering how Peng/Jin did

Good idea! I’ll have to look over the timesheet to see when that would be. I can’t work out simple timeline conversions in my brain tonight, I have a bad case of the dum.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Now I'm laughing again because of you WeakAnkles, I can't forget you said you'd just love to see Bonnie and Clyde the musical but you had to organize your spice rack in alphabetical order first

The musical was a big Broadway dud. And I find the music cornball to the nth degree. But now I do see the chemistry with these two. Not as much as the SP, but they are nicely animated. Funny how that works. There's no explaining chemistry.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So scaary! Oh my heart. thank goodness she's alright.