2019 World Team Trophy Mens Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Mens Short Program

discode

Final Flight
He won't be pulling out many quads. Nathan said he's doing 3 quads, 4T and 4S (supposedly, might turn into the 4F). I don't think he could physically do more than that. He's pretty obviously exhausted and said he didn't train much since worlds.

gizmo

On the Ice
How could a tech panel look at Daniel's 4Lo and mark it UR and then a few minutes later judge Vincent's 4Lz to be FINE? Grrr. :dev2:

If the quad is truly going to be the benchmark for higher PCS, (which I disagree with strongly) at least judge them consistently.

i know, that UR from Vincent is glaring......and the PCS...don't get me onto that.....

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Nathan doesn't pull out all the quads, a clean Shoma should win over both of them. However, we've seen his struggles this latter part of the season. It would be some small redemption for worlds.

I thought Shoma looked tired in his short. Of course, I thought he looked tired at World's, too.

In fact, I think all the men look tired at WTT, kind of going through the motions.

Who knows. A tired Shoma might beat the other tired skaters.

ragdoll

On the Ice
Most of the men looked tired, especially Shoma Uno and I felt sorry for him. I also felt sorry for Samarin when he kept falling.