2020 Cup of China: Men's FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of China: Men's FS

auser

Record Breaker
Suspenders sighting!

Han Yan could wear his outfit out to the bar after this!

Hey did you know despite its huge size China only has one time zone? That means for people on the western side of the country 6am is as dark as 3am and the sun must set just after lunch in winter! Weir

saturdaysun

On the Ice
I was hoping it was a new program for Yan Han since it's a new shirt but alas, he fooled me. I do love his La La Land but this is like the third year in a row!

saturdaysun

On the Ice
And the figures are official in an internationally context?
I don't know what you're looking for. China has the virus under control. As contagious as it is, there would be no way to hide how bad it gets when there's mass spread. Look at the United States. I'm confused by your apparent assertion that every place on earth needs to implement the same measures at all times regardless of to what degree they have the virus currently. Do you think all of New Zealand needs to be locked down with a mask mandate even though they had 1 case yesterday?

Take another example. Two GPs had to be canceled because the virus in those areas were spiking. Should all of the events have been canceled to make it "fair"?