2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Free Skate | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Free Skate

prorussian fan

On the Ice
I'm really on board Kamila's train, she's awesome, the Bolero program really fits her like a glove.
However, 76 points for PCS at this point I think is too early, I do not understand the point of the judges, 72 would have been something more real, which could show their progress until the Olympics.

gioccia

On the Ice
And we’re back 2017/2018… a younger, fresher, technical wizard… with quads in Ladies there will always be a fresh fifteen who can do more and older teens who no longer whose wizardry is a thing of the past. I feel Scherbakova will be in the team event and if Trusova heels, she will as well. They both deserve an Olympic gold for everything they’ve done, they were the first to have done the unimaginable. Kamila is a lock for
gold in individuals.

rinkside_user

On the Ice
I find it really sad many of these Russian girls who work their butts off can't hope about winning the Olympics purely based on the fact that their first senior year is not an Olympic year. Akateva knows no less than what Valieva knew as a junior skater but she will almost be a veteran in 2026.

Last edited:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG thank you Mr Cameraman for the closeup of that thing on the back of Valieva’s shoulder! It’s a snake, I’ve been wondering and wondering what that weird tab-looking thing was on her costume, every time I’ve seen her skate.

I don’t know what a snake has to do with Bolero, but I’m glad to know what it is, at last!
She’s supposed to be interpreting a snake in her Bolero program.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry for disappearing from the chat, but my WiFi connection wasn‘t stable and I thought, while I’m here, I might as well watch some skating and take pics and vids for Insta instead of fiddling about with my phone. :p

Liza Tuktik - the hottest girl in town! Totally love her, loved the performance. She’s got such an aura around her, it spreads throughout the arena. Congrats to the silver.

I really like Kamila’s Bolero, she just delivered and Team Tutberidze was great to watch as well. They moved all at the same time together with their skaters, Eteri and Danya in sync, Dudakov differently.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I find it really sad many of these Russian girls who work their butts off can't hope about winning the Olympics purely based on the fact that their first senior year is not an Olympic year. Akateva knows no less than what Valieva knew as a junior skater but she will almost be veteran in 2026.
And she has the third best score among Russians this season.
That's why olympics' weight in a career needs to be decreased.

Edit: Actually Tukt scored 0, 22 more at Finlandia.

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Sorry for disappearing from the chat, but my WiFi connection wasn‘t stable and I thought, while I’m here, I might as well watch some skating and take pics and vids for Insta instead of fiddling about with my phone. :p

Liza Tuktik - the hottest girl in town! Totally love her, loved the performance. She’s got such an aura around her, it spreads throughout the arena. Congrats to the silver.

I really like Kamila’s Bolero, she just delivered and Team Tutberidze was great to watch as well. They moved all at the same time together with their skaters, Eteri and Danya in sync, Dudakov differently.
Lady B, I guess you did not see that we in the community here had questions we needed for you to ask Fedor? It would have been your duty to search him out and speak to him about these things. No one there could possibly have had a reason to deny you access to him :)

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I find it really sad many of these Russian girls who work their butts off can't hope about winning the Olympics purely based on the fact that their first senior year is not an Olympic year. Akateva knows no less than what Valieva knew as a junior skater but she will almost be a veteran in 2026.

Whoever are 11 year olds now are the one's you should be looking at for 2026 :confused:

Unless the rule change happens

LadyB

Record Breaker
Lady B, I guess you did not see that we in the community here had questions we needed for you to ask Fedor? It would have been your duty to search him out and speak to him about these things. No one there could possibly have had a reason to deny you access to him :)
I’ve reacted to your request in the meantime. Sorry I couldn’t be of help, I watched him like a hawk, but we didn’t meet on this occasion.
Tip: If you want Golden Skaters to read a post, insert their name with a prefix @, like @xyz. 👍

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Sorry Anna fans, but if Kami keeps this up there is nothing Anna can do. Not even 5 quad Sasha stands a chance.
Is she human? Or is she the perfect Eteri girl of all time? Damn, If she doesn't get show nerves / pressure at the Olympic games I think she's a Eteri bot.

Honestly tho that skate would beat all the men out there.