2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm happy with the standings so far. Well, in my world G/P would be on third, but they've got a class FD. Everything to play for.

Fun fact: Ice Dance has a lot of gorgeous boys on offer......
we both can always point what matters the most :LOL: P. S.: girls too

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
And of course the only team (of the medal contenders) that I really enjoyed had to mess up. Oh, well. I‘ll try and not bail on my decision to give Ice Dance a serious chance but it’s getting hard. :laugh:

I hope the FD will have better/more newbie friendly music choices. :biggrin:
:unsure: are you into lyrical stuff?

Skatesocs

Final Flight
And of course the only team (of the medal contenders) that I really enjoyed had to mess up. Oh, well. I‘ll try and not bail on my decision to give Ice Dance a serious chance but it’s getting hard. :laugh:

I hope the FD will have better/more newbie friendly music choices. :biggrin:
Try giving P/C a chance, but they're the only ones I can really say I enjoy in ID. If you ever want to watch 6.0 ID, just watch Torville/Dean, and some of their choreo for The Duchesnays, and Anissina/Peizerat. Apart from that, meh except some of the V/M performances.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Exactly! I'm Polish and believe me, they could do whatever they wanted to.
I'm too, that's why I didn't understood what guys are even talking about.

Anyway, does WeaPo officialy retired? Or are they keeping the option of returning next year?

auser

Record Breaker
And there you have it, new world champions S/K.

No need to have an FD, we know how this will turn out.
Gah I hope FD dancers will have a better fighting chance than your prediction. Hanyu prevailed in Men's SP over sure thing Nathan Chen and I live in the same county where Chen trains ... so no local bias ;):laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The Snake dancer music that C/B skate to isn't lyrical. And as much as I don't like it S/K's free is not lyrical. It's just bad covers done by Michael Jackson instead of, you know, actually skating to Michael Jackson's excellent original music.

LadyB

Record Breaker
we both can always point what matters the most :LOL: P. S.: girls too
Absolutely.
We've mentioned the girls already in quite some posts, so I thought this needed to be stressed as well, as they never get mentioned to the same extent in that context.
Shallow old me just fancies the male species, what can I do? :biggrin:

dancelion21

On the Ice
S/K have it locked up with a two point lead over H/D in the rhythm dance and a three point lead over C/B. The far more interesting battle is between H/D and C/B. C/B got higher PCS (by a hair), and ofc H/D's lead is less than a point. I'm inclined to think C/B can overtake H/D in the free dance since the PCS indicates C/B are USFS's favorite ice dance team.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i go doing my work out! see you in the ladies free thread! (no wuzzzrobbing, please, save it for the ladies)

litenkyckling

Final Flight
The Snake dancer music that C/B skate to isn't lyrical. And as much as I don't like it S/K's free is not lyrical. It's just bad covers done by Michael Jackson instead of, you know, actually skating to Michael Jackson's excellent original music.
S/K have gone back to their 2019/20 FD afaik

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I'm too, that's why I didn't understood what guys are even talking about.

Anyway, does WeaPo officialy retired? Or are they keeping the option of returning next year?
I‘m pretty sure they are done, though no announcement. He is in an MBA program, I believe.
Sadly. One of my all time favorites—loved them!