2022-2023 Italian Figure Skating | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022-2023 Italian Figure Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Matteo Guarise and Carolina Moscheni married yesterday

Matteo, you are one lucky so-and-so!

As if there wasn't enough reason already to be jealous of him, now he has gone and married one of my crushes! :drama:

Congratulations to both of them. I hope they are very happy together.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
is it recent? i can't see the post anymore anyway he went to several training camps the past few years

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
is it recent? i can't see the post anymore anyway he went to several training camps the past few years
It's from today. Looks like the post was deleted. Here is an article from sports.ru with a screenshot.

Whatever is he doing there three weeks before Euros?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
It's from today. Looks like the post was deleted. Here is an article from sports.ru with a screenshot.

Whatever is he doing there three weeks before Euros?
:palmf:

JimR

On the Ice
Smart of him to team up with Eteri if true. She is the best in the business after all.

The season is effectively over now for Eteri with the Russian GP Final the only major event remaining in two months time, so makes sense to team up with a skater that will be at Europeans and Worlds.

Eteri would also be spreading some of her risk by adding to her stable. It would make it easier to leave Russia so she can be around her daughter more, or forced out if she steps on the wrong toes.

It's good for skater and coach.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
This makes me curious of team Tut's plan for the future. It's not like Daniel will train permanently in Russia I hope :scratch2:

Amei

Record Breaker
This makes me curious of team Tut's plan for the future. It's not like Daniel will train permanently in Russia I hope :scratch2:

Well they are supposed to be getting a new facility, I think some time this year or next, so if he is going to be with Eteri then to some level he'll be in Russia for training.

Edit: The new facility should be done this year:

Last edited:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker

Matteo Rizzo has gained a new fan in me! Just the passion, it's lovely to see :love2:
Congratulations to Matteo on becoming 2x european medallist and of course Rebecca & Filippo, Sara & Niccolò!!

Team Italia is looking sharp for World Team Trophy in April!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Conti/Macii! An absolute dream season, excited to see where they go from here :clap:

Also congratulations on earning a second spot for Montreal! Lots of great pairs skating in Italy now, might be pretty competitive for those two spots next season.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Congratulations to all of Team Italy for their Worlds performances!

A brief recap of their achievements and spots for next year's Worlds:
Ice Dance: Guignard/Fabbri 🥈 & Manni/Röthlisberger 18th (first time the second Italian team has reached the FD since 2018 and keeping 2 spots for next year)
Pairs: Conti/Macii 🥉 (earned 2 spots for next year)
Men: Rizzo 9th & Grassl 12th (keeping 2 spots for next year)
Women: Gutmann 17th (and 13th in the FS! 1 spot for next year)

Looking forward to cheering them all on at World Team Trophy! :cheer: I'm guessing they'll send Anna Pezzetta as the second lady?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Did Gabriele change coaches? He posted on insta from a rink apparently in Milano with the caption "First week in my new home"?
Or did Magri go to Milano and he went with him?

yesterday

Record Breaker
Did Gabriele change coaches? He posted on insta from a rink apparently in Milano with the caption "First week in my new home"?
Or did Magri go to Milano and he went with him?
Magri seems to be somewhere in Trentino atm, but who knows with all those summer camps and choreo everywhere during offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.