2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion | Page 123 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Local Events – Discussion

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Sigh. I though it would be worse. He even managed to do the 3A. Other triples were very easy. Now I wonder whether he will be able to learn any quads (learn and not restore because he has never landed a clean quad).

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Not the best of the freeskate for Danik but good enough to win it overall! Considering the long break followed by another long break and the fact that hen just brought back his 3a in 1st time since junior nats in 2021, I would call this competition a success. 1 popped 3A and a fall on the 3f-3T isnt that bad. His triples mostly look really stable and effortless:clap:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I wonder what is happening with Maria Zakharova? She disappeared after moscow championships in September ? I was kinda expecting her to show up in these late season All Russia comps but she hasnt :shrug:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
A great short program from Alisa!:cheer2::cheer:

Its a shame all 3 of Russian jr nats, Novice nats qualifiers and cup final happened within 3 weeks, she had no shot to recover for any of them.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I wonder what is happening with Maria Zakharova? She disappeared after moscow championships in September ? I was kinda expecting her to show up in these late season All Russia comps but she hasnt :shrug:
There isn't even any recent footage of her skating on social media :( I would have guessed injury a few months ago, but if it's an injury, it must be a pretty significant one to keep her from skating for so long 🥲

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
There isn't even any recent footage of her skating on social media :( I would have guessed injury a few months ago, but if it's an injury, it must be a pretty significant one to keep her from skating for so long 🥲
she was injured during the summer as well, I remember Tsareva talking about it during test skates :( its very concerning that there's nothing about her even doing off ice exercises and no statements not that Tsareva gets interviewed much but still. Im hoping she comes back next season healed.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oooh, Alisa Yurova went for the 3A :oops: Smart to try it here before next season, and it was a good attempt too. Fully around (I think), she just couldn't stop the rotation in time and had to step out of it.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
A nice Sp from Sofia V:clap: Her dress kinda reminds me of Samos dresses this season😅

I was really nervous for Sonya after both Samo and Sasha moved to Sokolovskaya especially after she had to miss out almost the full season due to an injury but it is so good to see her slowly coming back.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker

does anyone have the result page for this?