2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Men Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Men Short Program

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Seeing this big strong lad struggle with his jumps reminds me of another Canadian with a similar profile and similar difficulties—whatever happened to Nic Nadeau, and his decision to move into pairs? Have there been progress reports?
No news as to how it's going, I think people are just waiting for next season to see where they are.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh no pop!!

Is Keegan's Olympic spot safe? Or could he possibly lose it with a bad skate.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And my parents internet died again.

Better go to lunch now.

Good luck to Keegan!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
What a shame about the Axel - Everything else was fantastic! :) Keegan has so many great qualities - speed, spins, edges, etc. - and he's just such a wonderful human being. He should be really proud of his performance after having missing skates and having to get used to new skates - and then back to his own skates!

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
for a moment there I thought the judges are just being fair and not inflating the scores at the Canadian championships - although I wonder if the federation is trying to send a message to all the Canadian skaters to do better.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Oh no pop!!

Is Keegan's Olympic spot safe? Or could he possibly lose it with a bad skate.
Pfft nah, he has done so much better this season and last compared to the top two guys. He's basically a lock, and a popped axel is no issue. He would have to really, really, really, really bomb and two other skaters really, really, really, really deliver.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Got called on business so only saw up until Keegan Messing popped his axel, how did the others do?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Seeing this big strong lad struggle with his jumps reminds me of another Canadian with a similar profile and similar difficulties—whatever happened to Nic Nadeau, and his decision to move into pairs? Have there been progress reports?
the issue with Nic though is that he got injured badly and never recovered fully... He never had a lutz after his ankle injury. Conrad's issue is of a different nature.