2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Women's Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Women's Free Skate

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Madeline needs someone to push her in Canada and I’m hoping that that person will be Kaiya. The reason why Kaetlyn and Gabby did so well, was cause they pushed one another and that is what Madeline needs. Madeline is capable of grabbing Canada a second spot and Kaiya would be a solid slot for that second spot in the future.

Olympics - Madeline
4CC - Veronik, Gabby, and Michele (are they able to send three?)
Junior Worlds - ??? They have two spots thanks to Alison’s top ten performance at Worlds in 2020 😳 (Please Kaiya, recover from your injury, we need you). I think they will send whomever wins CAN Juniors and Justine has been the athlete delivering consistently over 160 domestically. If Kaiya doesn’t recover, can they send Alison again? She is 19 and I think the highest placed Junior at Seniors.

Off for breakfast…. I’m enjoying this coverage.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Based on this, I suppose it will be

Schizas to Olympics
Mallet, Daleman and Schumacher to 4CCs. (Long doesn't have the TES minimum in the SP).

What do you think?
I completely forget about TES minimum. You are right. It will be those three.

Sackie

Medalist
Comparing this with the US ladies ( I know I shouldn't) - it seems the judging here was more realistic. I am not good at judging levels but find it interesting that here a lot of our ladies did not get a lot of level 4s where in the US almost all on them got all level 4 spins and a lot of them got level for for the step seq too. And the GOEs given the the US ladies is telling too.

rain

Record Breaker
Maddie looked tight, but was still the obvious winner. You could see she was in her head. She needs to figure out how to skate free.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States