2022 Coupe du Printemps

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
AMIIIIiiiiiiii!!!!! Good Girl!
Nice clean skate!
Gotta wait and see if the 3A is ratified

Edit: TSS 126.68
Guessing they gave her the 3A? It did look nice and solidly rotated but with the video quality you never know

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Jeez! Has anyone managed find out the Results of Junior Ladies? The page is still not updating, and the captions on screen just covered up the skater's faces without giving any information.

Desperate to know the Podium places though assume the Japanese skater who was adorable won.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Wondering how Arabella Sear-Watkins is not on the Podium? Though I'm only going by the Announcer. She did so many 3Jump combos, and has clearly been working on her jumping to the detriment of components but still, girls with 2Axels beating her?

Country
Norway
Wondering how Arabella Sear-Watkins is not on the Podium? Though I'm only going by the Announcer. She did so many 3Jump combos, and has clearly been working on her jumping to the detriment of components but still, girls with 2Axels beating her?

I was impressed with Arabella. I noticed she landed not only one, but 2 3Lz and they looked good. She is a very promising talent for GB.

All though, Vivian Papp who got the bronze had a 8 points lead on her from the SP. Vivian had a lot of small stumbles, but she also performed a difficult technical layout. I also assume, but havnĀ“t checked, that Vivian has better PCS as well.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I was impressed with Arabella. I noticed she landed not only one, but 2 3Lz and they looked good. She is a very promising talent for GB.

All though, Vivian Papp who got the bronze had a 8 points lead on her from the SP. Vivian had a lot of small stumbles, but she also performed a difficult technical layout. I also assume, but havnĀ“t checked, that Vivian has better PCS as well.
Can you believe the Results page still hasn't updated, and though I screenshot and expanded the caption, my eyesight is not good enough to make out all the numbers, except Arabella dropped to 6th which was rather harsh. But what a great comp for her, and though her spins and components look neglected, to have acquired such difficult Triples in one season is amazing, compared to her JGP debut. Her Mum/Coach Tamsin Sear was the first GB lady to land the 3 Lutz in competition and was a powerful skater. Arabella used to be more artistic in Novices, but obviously knows to compete at Junior you have to do the difficult jumps. So well done to her for acquiring them. Hopefully she can put it all together in the JGP next season.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, ć‚¹ć‚±ćƒ¼ćƒˆć£ć¦é›£ć—ć„
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Rinka didn't splat on the 3A! It was just q/< too. Now I have high hopes for Rion's 4T tomorrow!

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
Poor Rion seems a bit out of sorts
I hope she's okay

I'm really surprised to see Okajima with her
Who's overseeing Wakaba's training right now?
I figured Nobuko-sensei or Noriko-sensei (now that Kao is not going to WC) would be with Rion at this competition

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

tsuyoboogie

Record Breaker
I'll be at work during the Women's and Men's FS so wishing Kazuki, Tacchan, Rinka and Rion best of luck in advance
Praying for everyone to skate programs they can be satisfied with while most importantly remaining healthy and injury free for their upcoming championship assignments

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jade. Lovely green and black dress and a lovely skate. Good job, she's happy. :cheer: