2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm still not over Anna Dušková retiring.

Same here. I loved her and Martin (hence why I adopted them!)

Anna was so good at both Pairs and Singles skating. And I loved how she juggled both.

But, at least Martin is still competing. And here he is now with Liza!

:cheer: ALL THE BEST LIZA AND MARTIN!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
He's actually a really good musician too. He was a bit of a piano prodigy when he was a youngster. I remember seeing a photo of him playing at a concert at Larnaca Castle in Cyprus.

He has also released a few singles of modern music, but it is not my taste, and the lyrics are definitely NSWF.

Top skater, musician, commentator. Talk about multi-talented!

CaroLiza_fan
He studies computer science too! He said it in his interview:

Where was that challenger last year when some mascot had done some crazy things on the ice during resurfacing? Wasn't it in Austria alongside score posting man?
Was this CS Cup of Austria? I recall Wakaba actually got a respectable SP score from here and my brain tells me it was on a post-it... :giggle:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Phew. It wasn't the song that came into my head when I heard the title that Michail read out! ("Boom Boom Boom" by the Outhere Brothers). But, he was again giving us out-of-date information, as "Boom Boom" by 2Wei was their music last season

Hadn't heard this song before, but it is perfect for skating to.

That was really good! Sure, there were a few mistakes, but nothing that can't be ironed out as the season goes on.

I like this programme already. And when it is done clean, it will be even better!

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Of all alliteratively named musicals, La La Land offends my ears more than anything except for Mamma Mia. At least the latter doesn't seem to be a popular choice in skating--yet.

Unfortunately, "Mamma Mia" is a popular choice. So many skaters reach for the versions of songs from it rather than the ABBA originals. Which, frankly, is sacriligious!

I love ABBA, and I made a point of not watching that film or it's sequel because I didn't want to hear their songs getting murdered. And then I end up hearing them getting murdered in skating competitions instead!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaroLiza_fan