2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
mone held it together and delivered a clean skate! :cheer:

I do feel for skaters who know before they even started their program they are loosing gold spot cause they cant technically compete but None held it together really well and didn't let that affect her at all :cheer2:

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wait... is this really Junior GP skating? Where have I been? This is nuts!!! The standard! So many promising gorge skaters already, and they raised the age for Sr. protecting who exactly?!! haha the irony.

Vemvane

On the Ice
A beautiful performance by Mone! Everything with a positive GOE as well. Her choreography sequence is lovely, and her layback spin is a thing of beauty. Solid jumps as well, never a sense that she's going to wobble on landing. Congratulations to her on her silver medal!

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Mone CHIBA (JPN)
Butterfly Lovers Concerto by Ssu-Yu Huang

3Lz+3T
2A
3S
FCCoSp4
3F
3Lo
CCoSp4
3F+2A+SEQ
3Lz+2T+2Lo
ChSq
LSp4

Score: 135.66
Total score: 205.82

Well done, Mone ❤️ I'm here for the more inconsistent Japanese skaters stepping up to challenge the leaders, her and Rinka at Lombardia Trophy have really done that this season.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Moneeee 😍😍😍 her spins are gorgeous!!!
Love the spiral in the chsq too.

I think both her and Mao can have more facial expressions, but I'm being nitpicky (as both of them are almost perfect already!)

Happy to see her so happy with her scores 🥰

Now, is there any chance for Mone to get a second JGP?

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Mone is so happy.:hap10:
Congratulations to medalistes.
I love Mone's reaction to her scores and the little high-five she does with her coach! 🤗
Glad to see her happy and hope to see her with a second event. I
think I read her goal was to get to junior worlds, and then I am reminded that Japan only has 2 spots next year...

Edit: Just to add that was a great podium and I am impressed with how they skated so well after 10 pm!