2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Kudos to the ladies for a great freeskate! The top ten were all quite wonderful! I guess part of the great depth of this field was due to the reallocation of spots from the canceled competition. At any rate, I see a lot of promising young future stars here!

Andrea82

Medalist
Moneeee 😍😍😍 her spins are gorgeous!!!
Love the spiral in the chsq too.

I think both her and Mao can have more facial expressions, but I'm being nitpicky (as both of them are almost perfect already!)

Happy to see her so happy with her scores 🥰

Now, is there any chance for Mone to get a second JGP?

ISU page just updated. Chiba will go to Egna along with Yoshida.
Shibayama and Nakai to Gdansk number 2.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Claire is such a beautiful young lady. I love everything about her but......She's going to end up like Caroline Zhang if she doesn't change coaches. Maybe Tammy can hire a Jump Coach for her. I'd hate to see Claire fizzle out when she has so much potential.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Just caught up with some of the highlight performances that I missed from last night.

Iida, loooove your Queen program & dress 😍 Then again I'm a big Queen fan so I might be a bit biased... :biggrin:

Love both the Indonesian & Australian girls' performances (Savika & Sienna).

And I am SO HAPPY that Sienna skated to Hikari from Kingdom Hearts, ever since I found KH music years ago I've been waiting for someone to skate to it.... And to have an Australian as the one skating to it 🥹

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Kudos to the ladies for a great freeskate! The top ten were all quite wonderful! I guess part of the great depth of this field was due to the reallocation of spots from the canceled competition. At any rate, I see a lot of promising young future stars here!
Yeah, Like Ted says, 8 years to Olys is a long time for Mao and who can even tell what the world will be like then let alone Mao...slim chance I will be around, but I hope to see her at a number of worlds....And thankfully there is Japanese TV available over the web.... I still am looking forward to Nats in January in lovely San Jose..... the un Spokane.
a mona.jpg

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
It's happened a few times with the last group, I think one of the judges is very tired and hitting the wrong values for GOE :LOL:
LOL! Skating fatigue!
It is interesting on how the scoring has changed due to tweaking more than anything. After the comp, I went to my DVR and watched the most brilliant performance I personally have ever seen live and on the Telly...2013 Worlds London Ontario Yuna comeback to win Worlds to Les Mis. No 3A or 4T of course, but as Scotty said, Flawless...in technical and artistic ability. And from a 22 year old Woman who looks like a woman.
No matter. These young ladies put on a great comp...so much talent to look forward to see in the future, if only someone will allow us to see it!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Shimada is in the JGPF! Excellent performance to lift the level of the event. Overall, seemed to have been plagued by errors. Likely because it was so exhaustingly huge.

Karhunen is a new fav of mine, and, lol, long face from C.Kim was funny.